Notifications for smart lock?

anyone know how to how to get push notifications when lock is locked or unlocked
There are a few posts but with conflicting info maybe because they are old posts and the app has changed. Found one post that says to use yet another app called Lock Manager to to it.
I have gone under market place and Safety and Security looked under Switch turned on but my lock does not show up
Any suggestions
Thanks
Rick
P.S. I figured it out if any one else is having trouble
Market place
Safety and Security
Pushover Notify me when
you can pick your lock set one up for Lock then click done then go back and set one up for unlock
You can edit them after go to Automation you will see them there One for unlock and one for Lock

Lock manager is a very popular smartapp. :sunglasses:

If you haven’t used custom code before, it’s pretty straightforward. Basically you will copy the author’s code and then paste it into your own account. The following FAQ describes that process:

In the future, usually the fastest way to find custom code for a specific purpose is to check the quick browse lists in the community – created wiki. In this case, you would look on the list for locks. :sunglasses:

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section

1 Like