Incomplete List of features:
- Manage user codes on locks.
- Manage Keypads.
- Review and manage active lock codes.
- Set lock access based on schedules.
- Receive notifications when a user used their code.
- Run Hello Home phrases based on lock/unlock events.
- Manage Hello Home phrases based on keypad inputs.
This app works using 3 child apps and 1 parent app. It is recommended that you install all 4 apps, however if you do not use keypad devices, it is not required to install the keypad child app.
Note: If upgrading from any beta version, it is required to uninstall the app completely before installing. The architecture of this app has changed in
a way that is incompatible with previous versions.
How To Install
Brought back original reportAllCodes method to learn codes.
This means a Custom device type is REQUIRED again… It is really the only way to get to a stable state. The new way of learning codes is now DEPRECATED, however it can still be called from within the app settings as an advanced feature that will work on select locks and DTH’s
Donations are completely optional, but if this made your life easier, please consider.