We got a little peek into the new UX on the last call, could you maybe find the answer to a few questions?
- Are we going to have better organization for SmartApps?
- When are the repair/replace buttons going to work again?
- Any progress on the Marketplace?
Also, maybe address how priorities and relationships with third parties are handled.
- TCP bulbs are listed in quite a bit of ST marketing and are pretty much useless at this point
- Some devices have been in the labs section for a year
- Though we have been getting updates that ST has made it’s way through the submissions, it still seems like it takes a very long time for third party updates to go live on the system.
Is there someone working with companies like TCP and Hue to ensure a smooth user experience or are you reliant on community developers. An example is the netatamo device - stopped working last week. TCP bulbs have never really worked properly. Foscam integration is a hack at this point. For new users coming in some of the marketing materials might give the impression that these are things that are working and easy to set up.