Newb...Please Review My Devices

Welcome! First rule of home automation: the model number matters. That includes even things like the Z wave plug-ins. So in the future please list exact model numbers. :sunglasses:

What’s the model of the Honeywell thermostat? Or what’s the exact name of the Honeywell app that you use (there is more than one). Some Honeywell thermostats work with smartthings, some don’t.

The TP Link pocket sockets should work fine with the official integration as long as you are using the new V3 smartthings app, with a couple of caveats. See the following discussion thread:

TP Link Kasa Devices with new official integration (July 2019): reviews needed

the Z wave plugs you listed should work fine with smartthings once you get them reset.

You’re correct that there is no direct integration with the ring stick up cam. However, you may be able to get some partial integration through IFTTT.

On the Yale Lock, we need to know the model number.

MyQ is complicated. There’s no official integration. There have been a couple of unofficial integrations which sometimes work and then sometimes get shut down for a while and then sometimes get working again… I believe at the moment the only one that is working is MyQ Lite but to be honest I’m not sure if that’s working fully either. Ask in the following thread:

[RELEASE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

1 Like