New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

Globe Suite is back!

4 Likes

The Shade Store V2 has been added

1 Like

Interesting. Seems to be the same back end as rollease.

Casiiot has been added.

https://www.casiiot.com/

1 Like

WAC Smart Fans has been added

1 Like

Silvan has been added again after being removed January 10th

Easyroll and AirX Technologies have been added.

2 Likes

Anybody know who EasyRoll is? Based on the login page, it looks like a Chinese company. I can’t find any info online for them.

1 Like

Hmmmm…there’s a Chinese company That makes automated window covering motors called pulseroller and their US distributor Has a control dashboard for the product called “easyroll.” But I don’t know if it’s the same one.

Oops! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Forget all that, I found the one that has the integration. It’s a Korean company which also has motorized window coverings:

1 Like

All Ring products now integrate with ST…
Lutron Caseta Fan Controller is now integrated with ST…
Ikea Smart Shades are now integrated with ST…
Google Nest now offers an official integration with ST and Homekit…

By the way… April Fools if you believed any of the above :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:rage: grrrrrr…

2 Likes

You forgot Blink cameras integration too…

2 Likes

Well, at least the Ikea blinds have been officially supported for a while :blush:

2 Likes

you got me for 3 seconds and it was a great feeling for those 3 seconds :frowning:

1 Like

Pixie Plus has been added (lighting)

https://www.sal.net.au/products/smart-controls-and-electrical-accessories/smart-lighting-controls

1 Like

Have been waiting for Broadlink, Honeywell Home (TCC/ Evohome), Popp electric strike, Synology surveillance station, xiaomi devices, Tado, Harmony hub and eufy, but random companies we have never heard of before been popping up…

2 Likes

any company that wants to integrate with SmartThings can build and submit the integration themselves. Your best bet is to request integration with those manufacturers.

1 Like

I know, but shouldn’t samsung also aim for integration with the most popular brands?

you would hope so, but they’ve never been able to land Nest , so :man_shrugging:

Umbrela has been added (thermostat and climate control)