New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

Contact ST support and report the issue

Ultion has been added (door locks)

Something has been removed but cant remember what…

Blaze has been removed

Yup!

That rachio integration snuck up out of nowhere. Was that announced somewhere else? I’m digging the simple integration now. I just want to be able to do simple zone pausing from ST. Everything else can be handled in rachios app - it’s such a good product as is.

i’m assuming it was just updated to support the new app. It existed in the classic app for a while.

It’s a completely new integration. It just creates a virtual on/off for each zone and that’s about it. The old one was fancier, if I remember correctly…

1 Like

Yeah the old one was way overkill. It was designed to Bring much of the rachio app functionality into SmartThings. But the rachio app is so good as is that there’s really no way/reason to avoid it. This new integration aligns more closely with how the two systems best work together.

I’m thinking simple automations like stop a zone when I leave in the morning so I don’t get wet, or stop a zone when the mailman arrives. Or even turn on my sprinklers when motion is detected outside at night.

Smart Dry has been added

http://www.laserlightsolutions.com/dolaundrysmarter.html

Cool!..

Looks like these guys got added too under Automate Shades V2
https://www.rolleaseacmeda.com/us/products/motorization

They only sell through professional installers. Their previous integrations are much higher end

Not high enough. Where is Josh.Ai?

Juno has been added (lighting)

They’re the first devices to support Bluetooth to your phone or zigbee.

1 Like

Gledopto has been added (switch/dimmer) RGB + CCT LED Controller

1 Like

Twine has been added. And the @jdroberts bug appears to be back for this because it lists the wrong device in the setup.

1 Like

Ismartgate has been added.

3 Likes

The listing for Automate Shades V2 got renamed to Rollease Acmeda. I am just now getting around to posting this :slight_smile:

1 Like