New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

:open_mouth:

its still not work

Gledopto is a zigbee device, so SmartThings owns it. @Jakob_hallotech have you tried clearing the app cache? or uninstalling and reinstalling the app? if those donā€™t work, iā€™d submit a ticket through the Help menu in the app.

WYFY has been added. Singapore

1 Like

inovelli (switch/dimmer) has been added

3 Likes

Any chance a DTH for ewelink temp/humidity sensor RHK08 could be added for ST? I noticed it is in zigbee2mqtt.io as supported. It is being branded in Australia as part of the new Cygnett Home range. Raw Desc is 01 0104 0302 00 05 0000 0003 0402 0405 0001 01 0003. Iā€™ve tried the generic temp/humidity handler template in ST and changed the fingerprint etc with no luck. The devices are connected/paired with ST hub V3 but I am getting no response for either temperature or humidity.

Youā€™ve tried changing the type field in the IDE for the device to ā€œSmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensorā€?

Hi, some success using SmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensor template with a couple of changes to use the 0402/0405 clusterids. However, it only gets the values on pairing (battery, humidity and temp). They donā€™t appear to update again post the initial set up and they go OFFLINE after a couple of hours. I will have a play with the checkinterval/reporting values. Interestingly if I briefly touch the white button on the side of the sensor (long press is to pair) before it goes offline it does seem to wake up and send the updated values for viewing in the app.

@jnp, could you please start a new topic for this subject?

2 Likes

WAC smart fan removed

It still shows for me so it might have been removed based on your region

1 Like

Probably yes

1 Like

Anything new lately on Tuya devices?

Smart Home Collection (Window Treatment) has been added

Ikea window treatments has been added (FYRTUR blinds)

3 Likes

Yes! :heart_eyes: ā€¦

1 Like

A lot of these shade companies must be the same manufacturer and cloud. They login page for the integration is the same site.

interestingā€¦ the Arlo integration has disappeared

1 Like

Still on the official compatibility list:

https://www.smartthings.com/products/-/filter/brands/arlo

I was having trouble with my Arlo cameras a deleted them. When I went to add them back into Smartthings I was not able to find Arlo in the device list either. Whatā€™s going on?