Network Repairs inconsistency

@Kianoosh_Karami et al.,

In recent times my network repairs oscillate upwards and downwards in term of the issues found when running them back to back. Once upon a time, the issues would decrease thus the old recommendation (generally not from the ST team) to run the repairs at least 3 times. Something in my network, or on the ST side (more likely) has changed and running multiple repairs doesn’t seem to always reduce the number of issues but rather they can go either direction. This may be due to a larger number of less important issues being reported, but in my case I’d say that not being able to update the routing table is a serious failure.

The list of issues is not helping me determine whether it is a bad device somewhere, or just some weird issue of the ST platform.

With this post I am hoping for two things:

1. @Kianoosh_Karami - Can you kindly enhance the Network Repair to provide more insight in the mesh network health? While it might not benefit the entire ST audience with that average of 15 devices I keep hearing about, it will certainly help those running large mesh networks. Dare I say your power users and supporters? :wink:

2. Can anyone give me tips on what to look for? I have the Zwave Toolbox that will show me the hops, network diagram, etc and I also have the Sigma tools that do the same. When I get some time I was planning on looking for a common device that is in the routing table of all the devices that are listed below. Is that a waste of time, or is there something better I can do?

|zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Master Bedroom Light [B7]: Could not assign new route|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Master Bedroom Light [B7]: Could not delete old routes|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Powder Room Entry Light [9B]: Could not delete old routes|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Powder Room Entry Light [9B]: Could not assign new route|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Kids Bedroom Light [9A]: Could not assign new route|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Kids Bedroom Light [9A]: Could not delete old routes|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Charging Station [95]: Could not delete old routes|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Living Room Double Outlet [5E]: Could not assign new route|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Living Room Double Outlet [5E]: Could not assign new route|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Upstairs Bathroom Light [56]: Could not delete old routes|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Guest Bedroom Light [BF]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Living Room Fan [A9]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Living Room Fan [A9]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Study Desk Outlet [9F]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Living Room Light [81]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Study Light [52]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Kids Bedroom Fan [50]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Office Light [4D]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Garage Entry Light [41]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Master Bedroom Corner Outlet [2E]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Media Room Sofa [0C]: Could not update neighbors|
    |zwNwkRepair|failure|Network repair for Media Room Projector [07]: Could not update neighbors|