Network Error when saving Scenes

Same here I get the error when I try to set colour in the scene. Don’t have a problem with On/Off, Dimmer and Colour Temperature. Have emailed Samsung support. Also tried restarting the system and creating a new scene with only one device in it. No joy.

It’s so frustrating!! This is the response I received from support. I did not send anything because, hell, they know what the issue is and don’t have a fix.
—————————
Thank you for writing back to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We would like to inform you that this is a known issue currently impacting the iOS app. An error is generated when trying to save a Scene that is controlling the color of an RGB device. Unfortunately, there are no known workarounds at this time.

Our team is working on it for a fix. However, we do not have an ETA about the fix.

Please get back to us with the below details so that we can assist you further regarding the missing scenes and automations:

• Screenshots of the scenes list
  • Screenshots of the automations list
  • Names of the scenes that are missing
  • Names of the automations that are missing
  • SmartThings app version

Awaiting your response.

I also have confirmed this error while using cellular data as well as local wifi, so it’s not a router issue blocking ports.

This is my response from a very detailed support ticket, note the “reinstall once again” line, of course it didn’t help:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung SmartThings Support team.

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have had due to this issue and we request you to please uninstall the SmartThings app once again and clear cache your phone then also reboot your phone once and then re-install the app and see how it works.

If still the issue persists then please get back to us. So that we can investigate it further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

=-=-=-=
Update: they asked for logs, which I have provided

Apparently this has now been fixed in the latest IOS app release…

Just updated to check this and all my devices have now gone so it’s impossible to know if the problem has been fixed!!! The devices are there individually but not available for the creation of scenes!
Updated post
I think it just takes some time for the smart app to find the devices. Bit by bit the app is being populated with my devices for addition to scenes and as Peter says the addition of colour selection to scenes now seems to work! Sorry for the panicked initial post.