Nest for sale

Nest and I currently have a difference of opinion related to how they run the Drop/NestCam side of their business. I do not think it is fair to charge me for a service that they cannot provide to me, not fix the issue, provide me with a refund or at the very least communicate with me. I have resorted to disputing part of these charges with my credit card company to try and get back at least some of the money they have charged me.

Because of this I have decided to no longer be a Nest customer. I currently have a Nest thermostat (2nd gen) five Nest Protects, two Dropcams and one Nest Cam that I would like to sell. I am curious if anyone here would like to purchase any of my Nest equipment.

Dropcams ~ 1.5 years old
Thermostat < 1 year old
Protects < 1 year old
Nest Cam < 1 year old

If anyone is interested please send me a message or reply to this post so we can discuss.

On another note I am curious what people might think of the Ecobee3 thermostat and the z-wave smoke/co detectors. Any plus’/minus’/general experiences anyone would like to share? Any other product recommendations?

Thank for your time.

I got the Fidure A1730 zigbee thermostat. It works great and have had no issues with it. Plus, it’s a lot cheaper than some of the other thermostats out there!

http://fidure.com/Products/A1730

1 Like