I know there was one written by someone else but I had some issues with it… This one has different capabilities so It can be controlled by other apps/things besides those that have valve control (which basically is nothing by smart home monitor)
- Econet ebv105 water valve … as modified from standard smartthings switch device type.
- under door control instead of switches as the states more closely match a valve…
- so for smartapps youd use doors to close and open , also needs valve capability so it can
- be selected and closed from smart home monitor, and finally needs contact sensor capability
- which other drivers were lacking so you can check state and do your own alerts from
- notify me when smart app. Also correct signature to map to eBV105
- tested by me for both notify when app, and also leak detection shut-off in smart home monitor.
- alsoi I looked at Sidney Johnsons device type, so I also give him credit.