Hi @posborne I hope you’re okay and @SmartThings @nayelyz Please could you do this for the team? I didn’t realize they don’t read the forum.
The lazy_load_if_possible feature was implemented in the v9,(52.x) libraries
We are in the v15 beta libraries (58.x beta)
This function frees up space in the memory of the hubs, loading in memory only the subdrivers that have a device installed, as you acknowledged in your posts of feb 2024.
To date, if I’m not mistaken, only zigbee-switch and zwave-switch have it implemented in the published stock drivers.
There are many users with memory limit problems that generate many failures in their home automation installation.
Please, Could you or another team member tell us the reasons for the non-implementation of this feature on many other zigbee and zwave drivers, which have many subdrivers and control many different devices?
Maybe implementing this feature could alleviate some of the memory issues of current hubs, especially v3, but we don’t know.
I have implemented this feature in all of my drivers Mc since March 2024 without problems in more of the 31000 user if my shared channel and my self.
Samsung and smartthings are a great industry and home automation platform, I am convinced that it will continue to improve and with its cutting-edge energy-saving technologies they will contribute to the ecological transition, automating and making our homes and industry more efficient with renewable energies and keeping alive this planet that we have to leave to our children.
Thank you and much encouragement to keep improving!