Lowes Iris Smart Button $6.25 (clearance)

Lol…seriously…no clue how to do this…

I am using the Iris Smart Button DH by Mitch Pond. In the ST app under Things, select the Smart Button. Next select the gear icon and enter an offset.

1 Like

Ohhh yessss…thanks

it doesn’t change it half the time, the other half it’s still not right. The temp feature on these buttons is not very reliable.

Interesting…I was able to change one that I am testing and it accepted the offset just fine.

This one is sitting next to an ST Multi Sensor outside and it reports the same temperature. The only time I have noticed a discrepancy is when we went above 90 degrees a couple of weeks back and it was off by 1 or 2 degrees. When the outside temperature rises again I will keep an eye on it and try to verify. Its going in the attic eventually so if its off by a degree or even five I am OK with that.

You have many more than I do so I’m sure you see more issues. I have another one that I can test with and see what it does once I fix the battery issue.

Going to lowes tmrw to pickup a couple smart buttons. Need a cpl contact and motion sensors also. Thier website has not description on which ones are 1st and 2nd gen. I would prefer the 2nd gen. Any description?

Look for the purple box. Hard to miss.

Great! Thanks. So all 2Nd gen is in purple boxes?

I picked up 4 of these this am, nice find, Thanks!

Too bad I am looking at trying one of these out now instead of a year ago. lol

1 Like

I am trying to find a keypad at a local Lowe’s. But CS told me they have a new one on the way.

1 Like

There some buttons and keypads left out there. Very few and far between

the picking are very small in the home automation are in my local lowes’s (yes both of them) - almost looks like they are getting out of HA.

If someone finds some Iris Keypad at their local Lowe’s I am willing to buy two. I got mine last year for $16 but now amazon is selling them for $40. Would pay for shipping and some $$$ for helping me out

I am in SoCal…any local Lowe’s in the area with keypads?