Loss of State affecting some users / some SmartApps (was Death knell for RM today?)

@keltymd - I got your support@ ticket - we are investigating now.

1 Like

@Aaron, @slagle this is happening in the UK too, Iā€™ve had to just unplug for now as routines keep executing by themselves all over the place!

Itā€™s very hard to bring on board a family to home automaton with these kind of issues. So annoying!

4 Likes

I am looking into thisā€¦ we will update the status page as soon as we can confirm this is trending. In the meantime, can you DM the email address for your SmartThings account.

plus @steveburton4

Same here @Aaron. Using RuleMachine on a UK account and everything has gone haywire :weary:

Wow guys. Awesome response time. What a huge difference from the last time when states were disapearing. Good job!

9 Likes

@SBDOBRESCU I agree they are responding now lets see um workā€¦

1 Like

@keltymd Check your email :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@slagle @Aaron and ask you other dudes and dudettesā€¦

Great job on the response time for thisā€¦

Now really impress us and make out stuff work againā€¦lol

4 Likes

responded. rules still headless and devices still in lala land

Iā€™ve sent an email to support too.

7 Likes

:+1: as long as the kids stop screaming. My upstairs goes from 70-90 in about 15 minutes and as stupid as it may be its all tied into the automation in ST

OK, Im gonna have a beer & take a 2 hour nap. It will probably be fixed when I wake up.

5 Likes

Im thinking this may have started friday. My back door is missing in the IDE but I looked in the Smartapps and found a link to it. The last update is shows is 7/22 and I assure you it has been used a lot lately.

7 Likes

I didnā€™t get that. Why are your kids are screaming? And what happens is upstairs doesnā€™t go to 90ā€¦

?? Whatā€™s the Winchester? Going up for my nap now, will check for your response in 2 hours. Depending on how many trips I make to the bathroom.

Make sure you have good aim un the dark, your lights may not come onā€¦

1 Like

I have rules that control two Window AC units and two circulation fans upstairs via Harmony hubs and multiple temp sensors. they are not firing right so the upstairs is heating up fast. I have them in manual mode right now but due to layout it is next to impossible to control the temp without the automatons.

Got you. Ok that sucksā€¦sorry, man.