IFTTT and SmartThings (UK accounts)

Iā€™m running into problem while using control panel on windows. Basically session is rediculusly short. Iā€™m being logged out within few seconds. Any1 experiencing this? Itā€™s usable but hardly.

Hi @Lind_Lau_el_Loren do you have graph/IDE Or more than one instance of SmartTiles open in the same browser by any chance? I quickly realized you cannot have more than one instance of SmartTiles OR Graph/IDE open in the same browser as they all start to fight over the active logged in session. It is documented in the SmartTiles help/faq somewhere.

Hope this helps

Ant

2 Likes

I may have smarttiles opened somewhere. Iā€™ll check later. Thanks for help.

Yup must be that. Works fine with no other thing open

1 Like

Itā€™s friday & Itā€™s been a long wee but if I try to authorise smarttiles, I get ā€œClient is not associated with a SmartApp in location Home.ā€

What am I missing? :slight_smile:

Its not fixed yet :wink: - However trust meā€¦ Itā€™s coming! Just some final Beta testing and away we go (it is working behind public access)

1 Like

Extra! Extra! :newspaper:

Version 5.5 is Released. ā€¦ :uk: UK (EU API Domain) Support and moreā€¦ :tada:

Ohā€¦ itā€™s 2am over the pond, youā€™re asleep anyway; or at the pub :beers: , right?
I know @625alex and I are ready for a napā€¦

Thank-you all for your patience and particularly to the super helpful international bunch of Beta testing volunteers. You all are amazing at squashing bugs :bug: and keeping secrets! :secret: :sunglasses:

Use the Above Topic for SmartTiles Follow-ups, Pleaseā€¦

The always watchful and clever @JDRoberts just made that great suggestion!

Please click through the above new SmartTiles V5.5 Topic link for questions and praises :blush:. (Though waking up to you happy UK mates has given @625alex and myself a wonderful weekend boost this morning!). Trying to release this Topic (UK IFTTTā€¦) back from hijacking.

11 Likes

Awesome Awesome Awesome !!

Great work guysā€¦this is working for me (regular UK joe public non alpha/beta tester), got SmartTiles up and running ā€¦ VERY HAPPY!!!

Thanks all for the work youā€™ve put in *** DONATION ON ITS WAY ***

Right ā€¦Iā€™m off to the pub to celebrate :wink::beers:

SmartTiles FTW!

2 Likes

Just seamlessly installed SmartTiles and I can now monitor and control items from my laptop!

Thank you for the hard work getting this working, also for proving that OAuth will work. Now just need the other 3rd party companies to make the same changes.

2 Likes

Just installed smartiles - awesome - now would like to see SAMIIO work with Smartthings here in the UK.

2 Likes

hmm smarttiles giives me this {ā€œerrorā€:true,ā€œtypeā€:ā€œjava.lang.ClassCastExceptionā€,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œAn unexpected error occurred.ā€}

Any ideas??

Edit Sorted. I had to go into preferences and that sorted it

1 Like

Thanks cosmicpuppy

Had my first chance to use smarttiles and its great thanks for all your efforts.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: SmartTiles Dashboard Theming and Mounting Hardware Ideas

Thereā€™s also a separate forum topic, very active, for discussion of SmartTiles theming and mounting possibilities.

If you are considering doing a wall mount (or even just putting it in an inexpensive magnet mount on the refrigerator) for the smarttiles dashboard, definitely check out the topic. There a lot of great pictures and creative project ideas there. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did you need to tweak any particular Preference(s) to fix it, or just ā€œanythingā€.

A few users report similar errorsā€¦

SmartTiles is working great for me. This will at least enable my wife to access the system on a laptop and by adding a shortcut to the URL on her Android phone.

Great work getting this working.

2 Likes

Smart tiles working great for me on first tryā€¦ Thank you so very much.

Girlfriend is finally happy(ish)ā€¦ Didnā€™t even complain when I reset ever Lightify bulb in the house twiceā€¦ So I could firmware upgradeā€¦

You sure are a heroā€¦ Donation on route

2 Likes

Multi user support and OAuth working at last. Now I can really start creating some useful routines/appsā€¦ .Am loving Smarttiles!

Just need IFTTT & SharpTools to work and Iā€™ll be happy.

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm if logitech Harmony is now working with smartthings in the UK?

Tried harmony pairing 2 days ago and get an error when trying to authenticate still.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: SmartTiles Dashboard v5.5: Added UK :uk:, 5 Ɨ Dashboards, and more. - Nov 6, 2015 (www.SmartTiles.click)