I had a Wink - Lock after 30 minutes and send email?

Which model hub do you have? Which app do you have installed … SmartThings Classic or the new SmartThings app?

Update: After seeing your post on the webcore forum, I believe you are talking about webcore… correct?

If yes, go to your instance of webCoRE in the ST app and generate the register code, then enter it at https://dashboard.webcore.co along with your webcore security password.

Please see the below

?? (Yes I need 10 characters to post)

1 Like

Hope this answers your question. I have

Which model hub do you have?2018 latest version of the smartterthings hub

Installed the new smartthings app

Thank you

You are trying to access webcore? When you generate your 4 character register code from your instance of webCoRE in the ST app and enter it in the register page and click the arrow, do you get the prompt to enter your webcore security password and click OK? Or is something else happening?

Frankly, i think webcore is a little too complicated for this scenario and user.

@Dougcohen20 try these steps below using the SmartThings app you used to setup your hub.

2 Likes

Yes I am trying to access webcore, I followed the video instruction as well as the App. I cant enter it in the app as nothing happens but I can enter it at https://dashboard.webcore.co/register

Please advise, thank you

Let’s move this over to your thread on the webcore forum…

It did work – please advise & thank you

Hi any luck ?

sorry, when you reply through email it’s very hard to tell who you are replying to. Who are you asking “Hi any luck?” In one post you say it’s working and in the next you ask any luck :confused:

1 Like

@Dougcohen20 I removed your post because it contained your phone number. Please don’t use signatures in replies.

Hi any luck ? Regards - Doug Cohen

It did Not work – please advise & thank you

Hi any luck ? Regards - Doug Cohen

It did Not work – please advise & thank you

Can you post a screenshot of the automation you created?

Please see attached per your recommendations. Please advise, thank you.

Now tap add action and then:

Please see attached. I don’t see click control device. Thank you. Doug Cohen.

Please see attached. I don’t see click control device. Thank you. Doug Cohen.

interesting. Can you go to settings > about smartthings and let us know the version #?