Hub not showing up on graph.api.smartthings.com

i wonder if i did. on all devices. i have to go out for an hour will check when i return!!!

Are you trying to add a second hub? Just curious exactly what problem you’re trying to solve?

Still the same after logging out of all browsers and phone app https://graph.api.smartthings.com/
I am in the uk
Problem is that my hub isn’t visible in the smartthings myhub section on the above link.
Not trying to add a second hub just the first one.

So after you login, select Locations and then physically select your Location. Does it stay on graph.api
 or does it redirect you to https://graph-eu01-euwest1.api.smartthings.com?

If it doesn’t redirect you. Then logout of IDE and then login using the url above “euwest1” and see if your Location/Hub is displayed.

Do you already have a working hub, that you already registered?

Same result, yes i have a hub that i registered last week, it works and i can see all the devices on the phone app. Problems started when i wanted to link to alexa, the skill links but then there was a drop down box with no location. Somehow (dont ask me how) i created a home location.
and thats where we are now. app and alexa show the same location ( i changed the name and it changed in both) but alexa cant discover any new devices and the IDE wont show the hub.
Confused.com :slight_smile:

So when you login to the IDE (using the original link I sent) and goto Locations is there only the one Location there?

Correct there is.

Email support. I bet your pointer is screwed up somehow.

Logging into the mobile app, you see everything correctly (All devices), but when logging into IDE, you are redirected to graph.api
 and no hubs are found under that Location.

Send an email to support explaining what I said above. Im not sure if the UK sends you a ticket # back, but I would get on Twitter where they have people available all the time to see if you can have someone look at it, otherwise wait for them to respond back.

1 Like

I have been onto support, to be fair you have been more useful :slight_smile:
I will persist its not going to defeat me!!!
Thanks for trying

:slight_smile: much appreciated.

However over the last couple of months, this same thing has happened to several end users and the only way to get it fixed was support intervening to adjust the account so that it points to the correct shard and associates your location / hub / account to the correct place.

Jump on Twitter. You will have better response than email from what I have read.

Not on twitter but i think i may have to join up as you say email takes 24 hrs each response.
Thanks again

One other question - when you login are you asked if this is SmartThings or Samsung account?

If you go Twitter route;:

Tell them:

1. Logging into mobile app things work fine.
  2. Logging into IDE at https://account.smartthings.com redirects you to graoh.api and not the UK shard euwest1.
  3. You are unable to see your existing hub.
1 Like

Seems to direct me to samsung first (from memory) joining twitter as we speak

1 Like

Let us know outcome when resolved. If you can get exactly what they did and what the issue was, it will help others in the future.

This really sounds like the “Samsung login vs SmartThings login” problem that is quite common and always easily solved by contacting Support@SmartThings.com

Once they align the logins, the IDE takes a while to synchronize, but then everything will be fine.

We get reports of this periodically at ActionTiles Support, so that’s my closest experience with this issue.

2 Likes

the Samsung vs SmartThings account nonsense really needs to be fixed. Seriously, you can’t merge the 2?? (Just lost another 15+ min to futzing around to try and remember which it is- I have both- to get my Hub to display in the IDE)

1 Like

All sorted. It was indeed the problem with the gmail/googlemail accounts. Not sure why that didn’t resolve earlier, nor how it happened as i never use gmail when giving my email. Anyway its sorted now.
One thing to note, when trying to link the account in Alexa on an S8 i couldn’t get it to work. Had to do it on a tablet to get the link to stick and the skill to show up. very odd that one.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.