Hub Firmware Beta 0.37.4

Version

Hub Target:

• Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
  • Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)

Release Date:

• June 4th, 2021

Release Notes:

• Adding support to remotely manage the default Zigbee Secure mode.

Gonna need some more details on what this means. I thought you could always manage the zigbee secure mode from the mobile app?

5 Likes

:negative_squared_cross_mark: switch :wink:

In short, we added the ability for SmartThings to change the default setting for Zigbee Secure Mode without having to release a firmware update. So instead of hard coding a value for each platform, it now retrieves that information from the Cloud essentially.

You can still change it yourself.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be 06/4?

What is 06/4? This thread is beta 37.x and next release is beta 37.4 as stated :slight_smile:

sorry… it was written beta of all size there and I hadn’t seen it. Hahaha. Thanks

Did this happen on the 4th? My beta hub is still on 37.3.

As my stack is still 2.9.0 and that is keeping my IKEA buttons alive, I’m not complaining. Just curious.

Yeah, this firmware update should have gone out on Friday to all beta participants. Would you mind sending me a PM with your hub ID? I can take a look.

Mine is also still on 37.3 according to the IDE.

I’ll pm the hub id

also on 37.3 still

Still on 37.3 here too.

Apologies, 37.4 should be going out to the impacted hubs now.

Yep… have 37.4 now

1 Like

Got it too, thanks.

It seems I can no longer toggle the secure mode for zigbee since this update. If I change the setting, it does not seem to take affect and stays in secure mode, regardless if I try from the IDE or from the application. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I also seem to be unable to change the OTA update mode either.

I’ll take a look at this issue

Looked to be a temporary issue that was resolved early. Verified Aaron_Kelley’s hubs are working. If anyone else sees a similar issue let me know but hopefully its been resolved.

2 Likes