Hey STs community!!!
Wanted to start a thread to see how people are using STs this Christmas season. A thread with all the cool stuff people are doing!
- Simple one - Turning on/off my outside light display
- Using it to sense when Santa comes around for the little kids in the family. When we are at a family party I am going to put one where my cat stays and at some point tell the kids at a family party that Santa is in our house delivering our presents.
- When someone walks into my front courtyard a motion sensor turns on a snowfall machine that displays “digital” snowfall on the side of my house to make their entrance “magical”
- Smart Sense Multi used to tell me when the cookies i baked are done. I set it under my pan rack after i pull cookies out of the oven it will tell me when they are safe to eat. Alerts at that perfect gooey temperature…
- Used the same multi the other day to alert me when my pudding was done too. Put it in a small bag and sat it on top of the pudding. When it got below 38 degress it alerted me.
- I am going to use a variation of the tree water sensor that @sjones0812 created to let me know when to eggnog and wassel are running low
I’m sure I can, and will, think of many many more.
How are you using smartthing to make your christmas season better?
Christmas is right around the corner! So excited! Savior is born!