Help with Philio tech pat02-b

Hi. Does anyone know where I can find a device handler for this sensor? It won’t register properly and smartthings just says “z-wave sensor inactive”. I’m not tech savvy enough to make a device handler for myself…

Usually the fastest way to find community – created code is to look on the quick browse lists in the community – created wiki. In this case you would look in the device type handler section on the list for “sensors.” It’s near the end of that section, so you might’ve missed it. But there’s at least one for the PAT 02 there.

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section

Yeah I did find that one and tried it but it gets weird since it had a flood sensor on it. My sensor is only temp and humidity. That’s why I need one for mine. I’m just thinking that I can’t be the only one who bought this sensor so maybe someone’s made it work without publishing that handler or something?

I would ask in the author thread for the other DTH, it might be as simple as stripping the flood Sensor logic out of it.

Ok. I’ll try that.
Thanks.

1 Like