Help locating CO2 Air Quality sensor

Hoping someone can help me out as the search function and Google have failed me so far. I found an old thread on someone looking air Quality co2 sensor but it appears to be 3 years old.

I’ve been trying to locate a Air Quality sensor that is compatible with smartthings that is capable of CO2 (carbon dioxide) monitoring.

What seems to be confusing is a lot of people use CO2 when they are refering to carbon monoxide sensors, unless I’m confused and they read CO2 and CO.

Pretty sure the Netatmo Indoor one does CO2 - https://www.netatmo.com/en-gb/aircare/homecoach

Only their Thermostat has official SmartThings support, but looks like there are community DHTs floating around - Netatmo Healthy Home Coach (Air Quality Monitoring)

There are other solutions out there, but none that I know of off the top of my head that work with ST.

1 Like

Also, you should be able to get partial integration with anything that has an I FTTT channel, but it may not have all the information you want. That’s typically a good way if you want to, say, trigger an air purifier to come on in or a window to open, but not for just looking at to see information.

2020 Update

Awair now has an official integration through the new V3 app, so you might want to start with that one, although their devices are expensive.

Awair is working pretty well. I’m using it to trigger the fan on when C02 levels are high

3 Likes