Half price today - Bayit Home HD 720P White Pan Tilt, Wi-Fi Dome Camera 2-Way Audio Night Vision

Bayit Home Automation Wireless HD 720P White Pan and Tilt, Wi-Fi Dome Camera with 2-Way Audio and Night Vision

half price today only - home depot - anyone have any experience integrating???

Was $149.99
$79.99 /each
Save $70.00 (47%) through 08/03/2015
Online Exclusive Special Buy of the Day

PRODUCT OVERVIEW Model # BH1818 Internet # 205824695
Bayit Cam HD allows you to keep an eye on your Home, Baby, Pets or Office. Just plug in the power cord, connect to your Wi-Fi network and start watching in minutes. With HD 720P viewing and Pan and Tilt functionality Bayit Cam HD will be your eyes when you are not there.
HD720P- video for crystal clear viewing with bright colors, brisk details and fluid movement
Night vision- infrared night vision so you can see what’s going on even in the dark
Plug and play- downloads the free Bayit cam application, plug in the power cord, connect to your Wi-Fi network and start watching in minutes
2-way audio- built in microphone and speaker so you can listen and respond to what’s happening
Pan and tilt- control movement of Bayit cam HD from your mobile device so you can get a 360˚ view all the time

1 Like

Even cheaper now at http://www.staples.com/Bayit-Home-Automation-Wi-Fi-IP-Internet-HD-Surveillance-Camera/product_1928720#/revs_content

Anyone know if it works with ST?

I’d like to know this as well.

anyone ever find this out?

I’d really like to know this too. I bought 2 of these cameras and they work well enough with their own app, but I’d like to integrate them into the whole system. I haven’t been able to figure out a way to connect them with IFTTT, but that’s not to say it’s impossible.