FortrezZ Water Flow Meter

Do this:

1. Tap on More in the lower right hand corner of the app.
  2. Next, tap on the gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Now you’ll see the geofence settings. Tap on that and set your range.
  4. Tap on Save.

Ok I did play with location and now I have Time zone and Weather

1 Like

Now let’s check your live logs when you run water.

Is all working !!! HUUUra

1 Like

Outstanding!

Thank you :smile:
That stupid location on the map I will never go there to change anything so wired for me

THANK YOU

1 Like

No problem at all!

While you here what that configure button das for app?

When you change Reporting Rate or High Flow Rate, and for some reason they don’t change after you tap on Save in Device Preferences, tapping on Configure Device forces another attempt at changing those values.

Technically that tile isn’t needed, but I keep it there just in case.

Thank you again I do not know how that location change itself because old app was working for about 6 months and stop showing graphs but still showed flow
Thank you are THE BEST helper ever I know :wink:

Thanks, and you are very welcome!

Crazy readings today. Water meter is showing no flow but showing flow. The device shows only 55 gallons used in the IDE but the fortrezz chart eeeeek

Me too, just now:

I wonder if it’s a platform issue. If not seen this before.

My highest usage is whacked out too.

I submitted it to smart things support.

I should also say when the water is actually running the screen shows flow and the correct amount. It also turns my light from white to blue (webcore). Then when water stops the light turns back to white. So that part is working

I believe your logging to Google sheets? If so when was your last log mine was today 8:13 am CST. Since then nothing but the IDE is showing about the correct number I would have used today.

Let me look into this. I can’t get into the IDE at the moment for some reason.

I’m not logging to Google anymore since I’m using FortrezZ’z new dashboard. It’s not right either.

@JonnyB,

Here’s the problem:

EDIT: Sending the data is OK. It’s timing out while waiting for FortrezZ to return the chart after the water stops running.

If you can get into the IDE and edit the dth, comment out line 439. It should look like this:

take1()

change it to this:

// take1()

Also, looks like nobody can get in to see their DTH/SmartApp code in the IDE either:

That worked!!! Fortrezz chart still wont load

Yep, I found that too but it still generates on FortrezZ’s back end.

Look at your live logging when you tap on one of the chart icons, and you’ll see something like this:

http://iot.swiftlet.technology/fortrezz/chart.php?uuid=(YOURMETERIDISHERE)&tz=America/New_York&type=2

You can see your chart, but it takes a while to come up. It could be the timeout value ST expects is exceeded, and/or FortrezZ site hosting this data and chart is experiencing issues.

FYI. Change the last value in that url string from 2 to 1 or 3 to see your other charts. 2 is the 7 day chart.

EDIT: Seems like FortrezZ’s site is a lot slower than I can ever remember.