Fibaro Dimmer 2 Ceiling Rose Installation

I am looking to fit a Fibaro Dimmer 2 module. In the living room, which I am looking to hook up first, I have a two wire, two way switch with one switch in the living room and the other in the kitchen. There isn’t room in the switch box for the unit so I am looking at putting it into the ceiling rose which should have space.

My first question is that I am not 100% sure on the existing wiring of this light (perhaps I should start upstairs where it is more clear and simple). Below is a photo of the arrangement so hopefully someone can help?
ceilingrose
The switched Live and Neutral into the light itself are clear but I assume that I have a junction box in the ceiling given that there isn’t a direct connection between the two switches in the ceiling rose. There are then bundles of lives and neutrals each with 4 cables in and these are connected to a single chocolate block. This is not what I expected based on the below (which is exactly how the upstairs is wired).

My second question is, once I have identified the additional wires, if I were to fit the Fibaro in the ceiling rose, given that there is a separate junction box would I wire it up as if it were a single toggle switch? This looked to be the case for the Dimmer 1 module but this wiring diagram doesn’t exist for the Dimmer 2. If so then most of it is clear, except which wire I use for the “com” live feed for the switch. Is that one of the cables bundled together and I need to work out which it is?