Just got an Aeon Minimote G1.1 (Older Version) and did the below and it was working perfectly in just mins… I have a 1D status and a v2 Hub and the minimote installed and works 100%, so don’t seem related.
I’ve only been experiencing an issue with the GE45600 on the v2 Hub with the below data:
Since it looks like we thought the minimote and GE45600 issues were related, I fully excluded my GE45600 with the 967 command via the ST App and that was successful, next did a factory reset on the GE45600 x2 with the 969 command, then a Connect New Device via App and a 967 inclusion command on remote, it recognized it as a Z-Wave Remote and completed config successful.
Tested the “All On/Off” from the remote, worked good. Next tried to program a button on the GE45600 (Hold Setup till double flash on leds, Add, Light, Select a button and the green light continues to flash till a zwave device on the network is cycled, unfortunately the remote does not recognize the cycling of any zwave device and just times out and quits.
AEON LABS AEOTEC MINIMOTE SETUP
-Charge (Plug into USB Charger/Jack), red light will turn blue when complete.
-Reset the Minimote by holding down both bottom buttons about 10 secs till both leds go solid and drop out.
-Update Firmware via USB cable, latest ver is - minimote_US_1_19_A
(Download available from: http://aeotec.com/downloads/)
-To connect the Minimote to the Hub, in the SmartThings mobile app:
- Tap Marketplace (Bottom Right Star-Like Button on Home Page)
- Under Things, tap Entertainment
- Tap Remotes & Buttons
- Tap Aeon Labs
- Tap Aeon Labs Z-Wave Minimote
- Tap Connect Now
- The app will indicate that the Hub is looking for a device of that type or name
- While the Hub is searching, press the “Learn” button on the Minimote (Depending on your version, it may be labeled “Join”, either way it is the bottom right button under the sliding cover, see pic)
- The app will indicate that the Hub found the device and direct you to configure it
- Tap to name the device
- Tap Select a Room to assign the device to an existing Room or Add a Room
- Tap Next
- Follow the in-app prompts to configure the device under “Button Controller”
- When you finish configuring the device, tap Done.