Eve Irrigation Controller

(David Geiger) #1

I don’t know if any of you saw this last year but the Kickstarter failed and they are trying again this year. A Smarthings compatible sprinkler controller.

(Keith Croshaw) #2

Yea we’re lacking official sprinklers here. Surprising that this failed with such tight integration with SmartThings. I have lesser gardening ambitions and water pressure than Eve commands but I still liked the thing.

(David Geiger) #3

Me too! Im giving it a go. It looks like it may succeed this time they are over $22,000 out of $30,00 in one hour.

I was thinking it might be fun to booby trap your yard with the sprinklers and a motion sensor as well…

(Keith Croshaw) #4

Haha I think I saw a video of someone on the ST offical blog doing that to scare off deer.

(David Geiger) #5

Not a bad plan. :slight_smile: well it was a successful kickstarter already! 90 minutes… not too shabby.

(Keith Croshaw) #6

Good for them!
20 chars…

(Nate) #7

Thanks @David_Geiger
Appreciate the thread and support!!!
We are funded! Still plenty of time to get your own Eve controller or sensors! Kickstarter

(Jim Beletti) #8

I backed it. Looking forward to it.

(April Wong) #9

Wishing you the very best! :slight_smile: Can’t wait for this!

(Nate) #10

Thanks @April and @jbeletti !!!

(Will) #11

Just backed this project. Can’t wait to get it in my hands! Keep up the great work.

(Pamela) #12

Backed this, too! Looking forward to it and to more documentation on the capabilities. Already plotting how I’ll set it up!

(April Wong) #13

Already plotting how I’ll set it up!

Hahaha. I always appreciate a nice pun.

(veni) #14

I just backed them. Early Bird special is available now, $100 for the controller hurry get one now if you want one!

(Pamela) #15

The $100 early bird tier for the controller was sold out on the very first day, unfortunately for latecomers like me!

(Joel) #16

anyone in Australia back this? also wonder if it will work with smartthings out of the box or is that in development right now.