Eve Irrigation Controller

I don’t know if any of you saw this last year but the Kickstarter failed and they are trying again this year. A Smarthings compatible sprinkler controller.

Yea we’re lacking official sprinklers here. Surprising that this failed with such tight integration with SmartThings. I have lesser gardening ambitions and water pressure than Eve commands but I still liked the thing.

Me too! Im giving it a go. It looks like it may succeed this time they are over $22,000 out of $30,00 in one hour.

I was thinking it might be fun to booby trap your yard with the sprinklers and a motion sensor as well…

1 Like

Haha I think I saw a video of someone on the ST offical blog doing that to scare off deer.

2 Likes

Not a bad plan. :slight_smile: well it was a successful kickstarter already! 90 minutes… not too shabby.

Good for them!
20 chars…

Thanks @David_Geiger
Appreciate the thread and support!!!
We are funded! Still plenty of time to get your own Eve controller or sensors! Kickstarter

1 Like

I backed it. Looking forward to it.

Wishing you the very best! :slight_smile: Can’t wait for this!

Thanks @April and @jbeletti !!!

Just backed this project. Can’t wait to get it in my hands! Keep up the great work.

Backed this, too! Looking forward to it and to more documentation on the capabilities. Already plotting how I’ll set it up!

2 Likes

Already plotting how I’ll set it up!

Hahaha. I always appreciate a nice pun.

2 Likes

I just backed them. Early Bird special is available now, $100 for the controller hurry get one now if you want one!

The $100 early bird tier for the controller was sold out on the very first day, unfortunately for latecomers like me!

anyone in Australia back this? also wonder if it will work with smartthings out of the box or is that in development right now.