- Open “New Device Type” in dev page
- Copy code from github
- Pasted to New Device Type
- Saved -> that created new device type “Z-Wave Schlage Touchscreen Lock”.
- Published -> For Me … successfully
- Removed lock from Things, re-added it as new “Z-Wave Schlage Touchscreen Lock” type. so far so good…
- App shows green “Locked”… pushed the green “Locked” button, lock responds almost immediately, opens, and icon (tile) changes to grey “Unlocking”… thats it… it would not change state to “Unlocked” or respond to any other commands.
Sorry, i do not have live log, as I actually need it working, so I moved it back to default Z-Wave Lock driver that finds this lock by default. Lock responds almost immediately to that driver, open/close/battery… though unfortunately no other fancy details. I am ok for testing though, if you need that live log I would be able to re-create device driver and test next week. If you want to take it off-line, may be that would be easier to communicate… and again thank you so much for your work and support.