Enerwave scene controller 7 button

This device is fully functional as a 7 button controller. See instructions in post #4

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, weā€™ll get one on order, best price at???

As far as I know $45 at Amazon is your best price.

Post 4 Instructions?

1 Like

Thanks @bravenel I didnā€™t realize I was in the wrong thread :smile:

Fingerprint didnā€™t help, still had to manually pick device type?

Hard to believe no effort by ST after several months to add functionality of any wall mounted controler, and limited effort on remotes. What are they actually putting time into, Chamberlain/Craftsman/Liftmaster/MyQ/Assurelink garage door openers? Nope, all community effortsā€¦

1 Like

Are there any specific mass market ZigBee, Z-Wave, WiFi controllers you have in mind (besides the Logitech, which I think was a popular thread, and the end-of-life GEā€™s)?

Is there a Topic / Category for requesting Device Handlers for new devices?

The Community Forum is a bit too ā€œfree formā€, perhaps, and hard to accurately gauge interest and focus for specifics for which resources could be budgeted.

:confused:
ā€¦CP / Terry.

I love ST and Iā€™d love more ST supported device types and currently supported device type fixes, however Iā€™d much rather their resources be focused on infrastructure upgrades and improvements to improve reliability. It has to be, nothing will turn away customers, especially new customers then basic loss of functionality.

Iā€™m so pumped for V2 I have a handful of devices that require the cloud to be working in order to use them so V2 of the hub will be a relief for me.

I think weā€™re going to see a lot of great stuff in 2015