Efergy Engage Elite Energy Monitor

Yea that sounds right… It supposedly takes reading every 6 seconds.

If you see the same info as you do in the logs by browsing to this url(ADD in your Token) in the browser than that eliminates SmartThings. Then it has something to do with Efergy API.
Well if you would be comfortable creating me a Token temporarily.
I would be more than happy to help you get this figured out.

Hello,

This app works great and thanks for all your work guys, could I be cheeky and ask how I might get this into GMT time and £? I’ve had a look through the code and simply broke it with my inexperience. the API already gets the currency in the right figures but this app places a $ sign in front of the sterling amount.

Thanks in anticipation.

Love this app. Everything works great, with the exception of the daily usage. It reports 5 hours ahead. If I open “View Hub Info” it shows the timestamp as 5 hours ahead. It works with the web connect to efergy and also with my elite device, reading the correct time. I’ve been trying to figure out how to update this app to adjust for the 5 hour difference to make the daily usage work. Anyone have any idea to help this newbie…

Thank you

I’m glad you are finding it useful…

Let me investigate and I will let you know.

@coldfireprison
I just added in a debug log entry to show those with timezone issues what timestamp they are receiving from Efergy’s API versus what the is being converted to base on your smartthings location.

You can view the log output here https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ide/logs