SmartThings Edge Driver for Leviton VRCS1
Edge Driver supports the Leviton VRCS1 marketed as a 1-Button Scene Controller/Virtual Matching Switch Remote. Even though it’s an older device, it can easily be used to control other SmartThings devices.
The basic features of the VRCS1 as implemented in this driver:
- The VRCS1 has no embedded load.
- The LED is lit if the switch is on.
- id: Leviton ZRCS1 deviceLabel: Leviton 1 Button Switch manufacturerId: 0x001D productType: 0x0902 productId: 0x0224
- Use the channel link to enroll install the driver on your hub.
- Use the SmartThings app to exclude your device (there is currently no way to switch from a Groovy DTH to an Edge driver except by deleting and then adding the device).
- Use Add device → Scan nearby in the SmartThings app to include your device. Your device should pick up this driver if the fingerprint matches.