Edge driver request Twinkly Christmas lights

I was looking to see if someone with experience can update this groovy app for twinkly smart Christmas lights to the new edge drivers. Attached is the link to the form for the form, and one of the last entries was a GitHub update for the current work. I did a message on that form but have not received any updates since October, and it’s finally Christmas time, and I wanted to see if I could get it updated. Thanks in advance for the help. Twinkly Christmas Lights

2 Likes

I believe that’s already been requested a couple of times, including in the request thread, but I haven’t seen any developers respond yet.

I hope I don’t sound impatient, I don’t mean to be, but the transition is just crushing a lot of us with so much extra stuff going on, and it’s gonna be even worse if there’s a different thread for every single device, or even more than one.

Please check the community request thread to see if somebody has already asked for what you want, and if not, add it there. That way, the community developers only have to check in one place, and we’d much rather have them spending their time coding than reading duplicate forum threads.

Thanks for understanding, and again, my apologies if I sound short, I’m just tired.

Post Requests for Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

1 Like

Sorry when i was looking for it i was seeing a bunch of request from other for different edge driver and didnt see there was one main form to request thats why i made sure i categorized it.

1 Like

I know in the original topic i had requested it but hadn’t heard anything. But will look at the topic listed and add it there.

1 Like