(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc, Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc

The other devices works correct and i have another sonoff sensor snzb02 placed log from that base but with another driver( zigbee temp sensor wit thermostat MC Version 2024-01-06…) how works correct.
Yes i have other plugs how operate as repeaters i started to install them before any sensors

Nothing has changed in the driver code that makes it not work.

Try waking him up if he has a physical button or remove and reinstall the battery.

You can try changing to another driver from my.smartthings advanced users and then switch back to this driver

About your β€˜Zigbee Thermostat Mc’ driver. Would it be possible to I add the battery level for the Centralite Pearl Thermostat to the driver?

Here’s a reference to an old DTH driver available on gethub that included the battery level feature if it helps.

Sorry, I can’t identify what model they have in the fingerprints, to locate it in the driver

1 Like

I mean, I don’t know which of these thermostats fingerprints is the Centralite Pearl model.

- id: "Centralite/3157100"
    deviceLabel: Centralite Thermostat
    manufacturer: Centralite
    model: 3157100
    deviceProfileName: base-thermostat-no-operating-state
  - id: "Centralite/3157100-E"
    model: 3157100-E
  - id: "Centralite/3156105"
    model: 3156105

SmartThings Advanced is showing the model that I have is the 3157100.

Hi @DaWeav

This driver TEST version assign a new profile to your thermostat.
This profile has battery, powerSource and OperantingState capabilities same of DTH you posted

Try it performing a driver change to this TEST driver version, I hope the Battery and power source accept the attributes reporting configuration with the driver change lifecycle

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Thermostat Mc-TEST
 Version      2024-02-02T17:39:27.969360536        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo , I have this Vimar thermostat, it works with the original ST drivers and with yours.
in the manual mode you can also set:

• hysteresis point for on/off
  • display brightness
    Is it possible to include these two setting in your driver?
    Thank you !!
1 Like

I have problem with Sonoff SNZB2 too. For last few days it is just reporting humidity only and not temperature. Tried changing drivers, removing and adding back.

Are you try to remove and reinstall Battery?

Yes, did that too but still no success

Same sensor working fine with stock edge driver.

If it works well with the stock driver it should also work well with mine.

The driver may not have been installed correctly in some driver update.
Uninstall the driver and reinstall it from my channel

1 Like

Hi, I replied to an old post and I don’t know if it’s visible, I’ll post it again and apologize if it may be a duplicate

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, I have a Vimar Zigbee Thermostat, it works with the original ST drivers and with yours.
in the thermostat I can also set:

• hysteresis point in celsius degrees for on/off
  • display brightness

Vimar tells me that this parameters are configurable but it depends on ST

Would it be possible in your opinion to include these two settings in your driver?
Thank you!!

Hi @VRampa

It depends on smartthings, but Vimar will have to send information to samrtthings about which clusters, attributes and values manage those parameters.

In the standard attributes of the thermostat and ThermostatUserInterfaceConfiguration clusters they do not exist

My driver is a copy of smartthing’s, since it is the stock driver with added functions and devices.

Mariano thank you for the amazing developments…

I’ve been using Child Thermostat driver with three separate aΓ«rQ Sensors for each zone of my home for the heating. The Fan state turns is mirrored by a routine that turns the zone on/off.

About a week ago they started to stop working properly. The thermostats still report the temperature changes but Fan current state is always Off and doesn’t change when Fan Mode is Auto irrelevant of the temperature. It will turn on if I turn the Fan mode to On.
Thermostat Next State Change Information always states:
β€œNo Expected Change in Thermostat State” even when the Set temperature is far higher than the actual temperature.

I’ve tried switching to the Test driver but it didn’t help. I’ve tried deleting one of Thermostat virtual drivers and reinstalling but that also didn’t help.

I’m sure I’m missing something obvious! Any help gratefully received.

Hi @Robert_McLaren

What driver, zigbee or Z-wave?

Z-wave/apologies - I will post in the Z-wave section

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo
do you mean that Vimar has to modify the firmware or that Vimar have to send some information to the ST developers, so that they can update the drivers?
thanks

Hi,

This information must be provided by Vimar, since are not standard zigbee functions.

1 Like