(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc, Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc

Hi @idomz

Sorry, I don’t know how smartthings devices are exported to Google home.

I figure it is a smartthigs or Google problem, but I don’t know how to solve it.

Changing the profile category is equivalent to creating another new profile, but in smartthings I don’t think there is a single category for humidity sensor

1 Like

Temperature and humidity devices (z-wave, zigbee, c2c) connected to SmartThings do not display humidity in Google Home for some reason.

Temperature and Humidity devices connected to SwitchBot and Tuya/SmartLife do display humidity in Google Home but only as a small secondary number on the detail page.

2 Likes

Thanks Paul. It looks like that’s indeed the case here. I tried with a virtual weather station device and it comes up with only the temperature in Google Home though Smartthings is able to display a lot more.

Found out Google Home is rolling out support to multi-sensors now, so fingers crossed

https://9to5google.com/2023/11/09/google-home-sensor-fan/

Hi @kjelljk

Added to this driver TEST version

Install this driver TEST in your hub from my Channel and pair device

The thermostat has Off, Heat and Sleep modes

The sleep mode, I don’t know if they have lower set heat points programmed internally for operation, the manual only says that it saves energy.

The heat set point limits are from 5ºc to 32ºc, according to the manual

When paired, the thermostat operating mode is established.

According to manual after thermostat mode is set, you need to perform a power reset of the plug.
Ten after correct device pairing you need to perform a power reset so that it works as a thermostat

To work as a plug I will add it to the Zigbee switch power Mc driver

You’ll tell me if it works

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Thermostat Mc-TEST
 Version      2023-11-29T15:12:01.849966137       
- id: "NAMRON AS/4512749-N"
    deviceLabel: NAMRON Plug Thermostat
    manufacturer: NAMRON AS
    model: 4512749-N
    deviceProfileName: namrom-plug

Sorry,
I know, I am making a silly question, wich is the driver thread? not able to find it in the Device an Integration Channel.
Many thanks,
Paolo

Hi,

This is of no use to me, it has not yet been added to the Pierr Mc zigbee switch driver.

You have to send me the pairing logs of the device with the zigbee thermostat Mc driver.

With this I will be able to see if it accepts the configuration or not.

Please send me the logs by private message so as not to collapse the thread and if you can delete these logs, they are useless.
Thank you

Hi @Paogig

My drivers channel link is this, normally is in the first post of the thread.

https://api.smartthings.com/invitation-web/accept?id=6b68563b-1905-4654-8d2b-e677a2997424

Oh wow this worked. Thanks. What is comparison?

My original issue Do you have a Zigbee Humidity Sensor? Somehow the regular driver stopped fully supporting my device. Please see

Hi!

For the Namron Thermostat they have different model numbers on the white and black version of the thermostat. Using our driver i have managed to get the white version working.

Could you please add fingerprint for the black version as well.
The model number for the black version is 4512738.

Hi @Bjornar_Naess_Olsen

Added to this driver version

You need uninstall device an pair again with this diver version installed in your hub

Name         Zigbee Thermostat Mc
 Version      2023-12-12T20:08:04.01923368
- id: "NAMRON AS/4512738"
    deviceLabel: NAMRON Thermostat
    model: 4512738
    deviceProfileName: namrom-thermostat
1 Like

Added the Namron zigbee Smart Plug Thermostat to the Zigbee Thermostat Mc drive**.

It has been tested by @kjelljk

Name         Zigbee Thermostat Mc
 Version      2023-12-18T11:09:41.520724556        
- id: "NAMRON AS/4512749-N"
    deviceLabel: NAMRON Plug Thermostat
    model: 4512749-N
    deviceProfileName: namrom-plug

It can also be used as a samrtPlug with the Zigbee Switch Power Mc controller.

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo, you think you could add IKEA’s VINDSTYRKA?
I’d be nice to have the PM2.5 data as well but I’m not sure it can be done if you don’t own the device…?
What I’m really interested in is to have decimals for the temperature like it does with my aqara sensors using your driver.

Here’s the product page: VINDSTYRKA Air quality sensor, smart - IKEA CA

If your device uses the stock zigbee Humidity Sensor driver and does not show decimals, then with my driver it will not show them either.

The default libraries used by the stock driver and mine show the value that the device sends divided by 100, if it does not show decimals, then the device does not send them, as @Trakker2 said you in other thread.

If you want, I can add it and try it, but I don’t think it shows decimals in temperature.

As far as I know, smartthinhs there is no standard capability for PM2.5, there is an Air Quality Sensor capability, with a range from 0 to 100, I don’t know the range that your device uses, I would have to look for information on other platforms and possibly I would have to create a custom capabilty.
I also don’t have a device to test and debug.

At the moment I don’t think I can do it

Hi Mariano,

Any chance you can help with this one …

DP
2 is mode (2 off, 1 is auto, 0 programmed) (not completely sure about these though)
3 is heating (1 off, 0 on)
4 is set temp * 10
5 is current temp * 10
7 is childlock ( true is locked, false unlocked)

Cheers,
Darren

Hi @dwalke15

Ask in this thread.

it could be a similar thermostat

2 Likes

New version of Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc

At the request of @RebelMagpie, I have modified the Tile Type preference to be able to show in a simple mosaic the Temperature or Humidity or illuminance or Atmospheric Pressure or Atmospheric Pressure rate change capability

Only the options of the capabilities supported by the device will be displayed

This version will be updated automatically in 12 hours maximum

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────   
 Name         Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc 
 Version      2024-01-22T17:47:55.94058266
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
5 Likes

@Mariano_Colmenarejo
is there any problem with this new version 2024-01 22T17… and sonoff snzb02 devices. My devices have lost connection for the past 24 hours.
Do you have any advice or things I can try to solve my problems?

1 Like

I have 3 SNZB-02 devices and all are sending temperatures without any problems. All are using newest driver version.

@TapioX do you hav any advices for solving this typ of problems when the devices stops sending and reporting. I am quit new at smartthins so if you have som smart tips i will be grateful

Are your other devices operating normally? Do you have plugs or lamps that can operate as repeater in your Zigbee mesh (network)?