(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc, Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc

@Sgamo

You can publish the fingerprints of the one that works.
you can see it at my.smartthings.com advanced user

Sorry Mariano, i can’t understand. what do you mean?

@Sgamo

Can you publish the fingerprints of the thermostat that works?

I’ve got this one that i’ve got alredy posted, in my.smartthings.com i can’t find it

@Sgamo

All three thermostats have the same fingerprints and the same firmware and should work the same.

Try pairing them near the hub.

Read the manual carefully in case they are not in pairing mode

ok, i try and i let you know if it’s works. thank you dude. some coffees for you and your help on paypal :wink:

3 Likes

@Sgamo

Check in your hub settings the zigbee secure rejoin is activate

I find the problem my friend! It was in the factory reset of the thermostats! Now everythings works perfectly and i have to thank you another time!!!

3 Likes

Thank you. It is the ubiquitous device Aqara Temp Humidity Pressure - device, WSDCGQ11LM.

1 Like

@jrichardw @S.F.B

This driver version does not emit inconsistent values of 0ºc and -100ºc for this LUMI model

Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc 
2023-10-23T16:31:21.702307927 
2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ll give it a try tonight or tomorrow!

Hi everyone, @Mariano_Colmenarejo could you add this tuya temp and humidity sensor to your driver?
Thank you for your work. I put photos of fingerprint and datapoints.

Hello everybody,
@Mariano_Colmenarejo I am having problems controlling this tuya zigbee thermostat, any advice?

Hi @Paogig

That device does not use my driver and I cannot help you with this.
Ask in the driver thread, I’m sure you will receive the correct help

Very kind Mariano, I Will ask there…

Hi,

To the stoch thermostat driver; Edge-Drivers-Beta/zigbee-thermostat-stock-mc/fingerprints.yml

Can you add this fingerprint:

Hi @kjelljk

Adding a thermostat is not as easy as adding fingerprints.

Each thermostat has different functions and uses clusters and attributes with different values, depending on the manufacturer.

If you provide me with documentation explaining all this information I can look at it and tell you if I can add it or not.

The documentation I found on namrom does not allow me to analyze it and does not agree with the cluster information published by you

Hi,

I have compared to attributes of Namron-thermostat already added to the driver:

• id: “NAMRON AS/4512737”
    deviceLabel: NAMRON Thermostat
    manufacturer: NAMRON AS
    model: 4512737
    deviceProfileName: namrom-thermostat

It looks like the attributes are much like.

In 4512737 thermostat cluster 0x0201 is in endpoint 1.
In 4512749-N thermostat cluster 0x0201 is in endpoint 2.

Clusters in ep2:
0x0000 Basic
0x0201 Thermostat
0x0004 Groups
0x0005 Scenes

Clusters in ep1:
0x0000 Basic
0x0702 SimpleMetering
0x0003 Identify
0x0004 Groups
0x0005 Scenes
0x0006 OnOff
0x0009 Alarms
0x1000 TouchCommissioning
0xFCCC ???
0x0B05 Diagnostic
0x0B04 ElectricalMesurements
0x0402 TemperatureMeasurement

Function of unit (OnOff Plug / Thermostat-plug):
In cluster 0x0000 Attribute 0x1000;
Set to 0 = OnOff plug-function
Set to 1 = Thermostat-function

Hi,

Do you have the link to the pdf manual?

They are similar, but they have different modes and can also be used as a normal plug or as a thermostat.

The type of use is chosen with attribute 0x1000 of cluster 0x0000:
value= 0 plug
value = 1 thermostat
It does not specify what the default value is and I need to see the data type of this custom attribute to be able to write the value 0 or 1.

You would have to choose it in preferences and make 2 different profiles.

If you send me the rest of the manual or the link and are willing to send me log with the CLI to debug the subdriver, I could do it when I have some time, I’m a little busy right now with other tasks.

I will send you a private message with the TEST driver when it is done so you can try it.

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo,

Firstly, thanks for this excellent driver and the work you’ve put into it. I have a use case which I could not find an quick answer to and hope you and the community can help.

I’m using the driver with SONOFF SNZB-02D devices and everything looks good in Smartthings app.

I’ve connected Smartthings to Google Home and I can see only the temperature value in Google Home tile and detailed view. I’m more interested in the humidity reported so just wondering if there’s a way to report humidity as well.

Alternatively, is there a way to make the device publish itself like a single purpose humidity sensor and not a multi-purpose device.

Thanks,