(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

Hi @KevinSmartThings

This is happening on some newer TUYA devices, it must be some manufacturer default setting and I haven’t been able to find a solution.
If someone knows the solution and wants to share it, welcome

I have seen that exactly the same model and manufacturer in fingerprints, (manufacturer: _TZ3000_cfnprab5, model: TS011F), but different commercial brand, one does the same issue and the other works fine.

Sorry I can’t help on this

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have another similar model but 3-gang switch (TS0013) and it works fine with your driver.

Hope this can be resolved soon. Thanks for the great driver !

Hi!

Could you add this device?

Data

• application: A0
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_r6buo8ba
  • model: TS011F
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Raw Description 01 0104 0051 01 08 0000 0006 0003 0004 0005 E001 0B04 0702 00

Thanks!

HI @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Could U create these two device driver, please?

1. moes MS-104ZL 1 gang switch
    It’s same function as MS-104Z but no neutral.

Data

• application: 42
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_zzoangmc
  • model: TS0011
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Raw Description
01 0104 0100 01 07 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 E000 E001 02 0019 000A

1. AVATTO 2 gang switch

Data

• application: 46
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_bvrlqyj7
  • model: TS0002
  • onOff: catchall
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Raw Description
01 0104 0100 01 09 0003 0004 0005 0006 0702 0B04 E000 E001 0000 02 0019 000A

Hi @PAndras

Added to this driver version

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Switch Power Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-20T17:50:11.193145337        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "TS011F/_TZ3000_r6buo8ba"
    deviceLabel: TS011F Plug
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_r6buo8ba
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: switch-power-energy-plug

Hi @woongka

Added to this driver version

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Switch Mc                     β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-20T17:58:36.830051041        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "MOES/MS-104ZL"
    deviceLabel: Moes MS-104ZL Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_zzoangmc
    model: TS0011
    deviceProfileName: single-switch

Double switch Avatto was added some time ago

- id: "Avatto/_TZ3000_bvrlqyj7"
    deviceLabel: Avatto TZ3000 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_bvrlqyj7
    model: TS0002
    deviceProfileName: two-switch

Thanks, but I can’t add the device with this driver, it’s just only added by DTH. Are there any magic spell to add with edge?

Are you this driver versiΓ³n installed in your hug?

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Switch Power Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-20T17:50:11.193145337        β”‚

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

I have a problem with zigbee multi switch.
My switch have 2 touch buttons, and works fine on app main screen, but on automate settings don’t works.

I need to automate 2 zigbee switches with 2 buttons each. When switch 1 main button on, turn on main button from switch 2. But dont have this options :sob: i need help please

________-----------

Mariano, eu tenho 2 interruptores com 2 botáes cada, onde um funciona como paralelo para o outro. E preciso nas automaçáes interliga-los para que eles fiquem sincronizados. Em paralelo.
Porém na aba de automaçáes o app não deixa eu colocar o switch 1 main como On, ele só da a opção de ligado ou desligado. Isso seria algo relacionado ao Edge Driver ou alguma limitação do próprio app Smartthings ?
Poderia me ajudar com isso ?

Thanks a lot!!

Yes. After several try, finally it’s installed with this driver. But it doesn’t work. I get network or sever error.
What should i do to stepping forward?

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work, it should work fine
Uninstall it and try to install it as close as possible to the Hub

New version of Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver:

• This version is in testing and is called Zigbee Multi Switch and Childs Mc
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch and Childs Mc    β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-21T20:50:07.356718357        β”‚
  • Includes preferences to create child devices for each component, including All Switch On-Off.
  • You can leave them No option (default option) or create the ones you need with an individual device.

• If neither is created, it will work exactly the same as the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc
  • I have used a method similar to @Daniele_Ratti, creating LAN devices as child devices. Thanks for sharing
  • As they are LAN devices inside a Zigbee driver, when doing the automatic HealtCheck of all the driver’s devices, it gives an error in the log when it is going to run it method on the LAN devices. It does not affect the operation of the driver, it marks it Off Line in due time when do not receive messages fron devices, about 20 minutes, and or it returns to mark On Line when it reconnects.
2022-09-21T19:57:30.583725256+00:00 ERROR Zigbee Multi Switch Test  driver thread encountered error: [string "st/zigbee/device_management.lua"]:136: attempt to call a nil value (method 'check_monitored_attributes')
  • Child devices are deleted like a normal device from the app and can be recreated when needed.
  • If you mark in preferences NO create single device, it will not be deleted.

I’ve been testing it for two days and it works fine.
If someone wants to try it and see how it works with third party integrations, voice assistants… I don’t use them

@nayelyz posted the team’s opinion that they are aware that these parent-child functions are necessary, but they do not guarantee that this ability to create LAN devices in a zigbee or zwave drivers cannot be disabled in the future. I left it up to individual responsibility to use it or not.

If this function were to disappear, the driver would continue to work exactly the same as the driver without Childs devices now.

UPDATE sep/22:
Yesterday @nayelyz sent me the response from the engineering team to avoid the HealthChech error and told me that the function could be disabled in the driver template writting health_check = false
Thanks @nayelyz

I did it and the error no longer appears in the log.

Everything else working fine, Offline and Online are detected well

New version will be updated automatically

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch and Childs Mc    β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-22T13:08:21.932087244        β”‚

If anyone wants to see how it’s been done, it’s posted on my guthub.
I put several comments to make myself understood
It also has several commented functions, because I don’t use them now, but they served me and they serve me to remember functions or activate debug…
They work for me, I’m sorry if I create confusion for others when reading

10 Likes

Very happy to have shared with you my knowledge :slight_smile:

Great work!

4 Likes

Very cool. Seems to work well.

Thanks for all your contributions.

I placed it next to the hub, but nothing changed. I can add the device hardly (like xiaomi’s in the DTH era, wait long time, unplug-replug-reset), but can’t control and it doesn’t report it’s state.

I added device a zigbee switch Mc too
Try with this driver

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Switch Mc                     β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-22T13:19:11.054149755        β”‚

Worse

Turn On and Off from the device or Refresh device swipe down on the app

Have you tried rebooting the hub and clearing the app cache?

No change, tried everything. Maybe hardware error?
Opened a dispute on Ali…