(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Yess, it works perfectly now! You have made my day. Thanks again for your hard work and fast response.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @mroux016

Yes, It can be done.
I’ll do it tomorrow, I’m going to sleep because it’s already 1 in the morning :zzz: :zzz:

Thank you so much, get some well deserved rest!

Hi @mroux016

The ranges for the programmed on-off timers are from 1 to 600 minutes, this is a text error.

for random on-off without from 0.5 to 60 minutes

Thanks for adding that bulb to your driver, but I am facing an issue that I believe is down to the driver.

The issue is a bit tricky, but basically the bulb doesn’t respond to a β€˜Power On’ (ie. pressing the power switch on). I can turn the bulb on by changing color or by changing brightness. Once the bulb is on, then pressing the power button will switch it off - it just won’t switch it back on in the same state.

Hi @SJ20035

Fixed in this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc          
 Version      2023-01-20T16:23:04.878519803        

I’m not sure how frequently the drivers update, but having seen your message I used the CLI to check the driver version and it showed up as:

Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc bb1b3fd4-dcba-4d55-8d85-58ed7f1979fb 2023-01-20T16:23:04.878519803

I can confirm this fixed my issues.

1 Like

I have been drowning in these forums the last couple days trying to get all my devices switched to edge… can anyone confirm if these bulbs work with this driver or where to get them?… a cree connected and an Osram lightify warm white to cool white dimmable

@Memphis1931
Osram Added to this driver version
CREE It was already added before

Version      2023-01-21T12:05:06.857248378        
- id: "OSRAM/Classic A60 TW"
    deviceLabel: OSRAM Classic A60 TW
    manufacturer: OSRAM
    model: Classic A60 TW
    deviceProfileName: level-colortemp-2700-6500

Hi, it is probably starting to feel like Whac-A-Mole with these Tradfri bulbs, but could you please add:

firmwareFullVersion: 00011003
firmwareImageType: 8708
firmwareManufacturerCode: 4476
manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
model: TRADFRI bulb E14 WS globe 470lm
zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Thanks!

Added to this driver version

Version      2023-01-21T18:09:00.636123924
- id: "IKEA/TRADFRI bulb E14 WS globe 470lm"
    deviceLabel: IKEA Bulb
    manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
    model: TRADFRI bulb E14 WS globe 470lm
    deviceProfileName: level-colortemp-2200-4000
1 Like

Just been playing with this steps feature , I note that the SmartThings app on android accepts -5 as a step, but on iOS a -5 is converted to 0.
If the -5 is entered in android it shows as -5 in both iOS and android apps

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo

Do you have any driver for this product?

I wanna order it but first I have to know if yoh have drivers for similar items.

US $18.35 41%OFF | Tuya Smart WiFi Water Valve Zigbee Gas Valve Timer Garden Smart Faucet Controller Support Alexa Google Assistant Smartlife
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EvwmekH

Thanks!

Hi @Liran1115

I have a physically similar one.
If you use the standard clusters it will work
If you use the EF00 cluster, it could work with another driver from the community

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

Can you send me the link to the aliexpress store you ordered from him?

I want to be sure I have driver :slight_smile:

how can I check the cluster before order?

thanksss :pray:

I bought this, but now it may be different what they sell.

When you have it, pair it to zigbee thing Mc and you can see the clusters

€ 32,57 22%de DESCUENTO | Controlador de vΓ‘lvula de agua y Gas inteligente Tuya ZigBee 3,0, Control remoto por aplicaciΓ³n SmartThings, funciona con Alexa y Google Home, Control por voz
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0amr9G

Due to smart lights/not so smart household my lights get turned off at the switch every night, when switching back on next morning the circadian rhythm does not kick back in. Can anything be done?

Hi @gavturner17

When you remove power from a smart bulb, the driver loses control over it.
When you reconnect power, the bulb restores the default values in its firmware when power is restored and sends information to the driver about the states it has set.

The driver does not know how to distinguish if this information has been after a power outage or not.

Normally the brightness goes to 100% and maintains the last value of color temperature.

The circadian cycle is still active and in a maximum of 5 minutes it will resend the values corresponding to the time of day.

I’ll see if I can do something else, but I think not

Thanks for the reply, this is how my previous circadian setting behaved. A few times it seems to have come back on when switching on but as I am leaving for work at 6:45 and returning at 17:15 it is diffcult to tell for sure, this weekend the lights dont seem to have changed without me turning off and back on in the app but maybe i didn’t leave them long enough. I will monitor it further over the next few days.