(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

Thank you @philh30

As the driver is the stock driver to which I have been adding subdrivers for other similar devices and the fibaro roller shutter subdriver, which is the base of roller shutter 2 and 3, did not have defined handlers for power meter and energy in its subdriver, I assumed that it used the defaults handlers and were defined in the main driver. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

The surprise now that you have told me is that the main driver of the stock driver does not have the powerMeter and energyMeter capabilities as supported capabilities.
Therefore these capabilities do not work for roller shooter2 and 3 and it will not work for the fibaro roller shutter stock either.

It’s the problems of not having the devices yourself to test when you do

I will add now
Thanks agains

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Register message handlers and run driver
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

local driver_template = {
  supported_capabilities = {
    capabilities.windowShade,
    capabilities.windowShadeLevel,
    capabilities.windowShadePreset,
    capabilities.statelessCurtainPowerButton,
    capabilities.battery
  },
  lifecycle_handlers = {
    added = added_handler,
    infoChanged = info_changed
  },
  sub_drivers = {
    require("springs-window-fashion-shade"),
    require("iblinds-window-treatment"),
    require("window-treatment-venetian"),
    require("aeotec-nano-shutter")
  }
}

Hi @andre_petinga

Try this driver version with capabilities power and energy

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Z-Wave Window Treatment Mc           β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-22T19:19:38.336961313        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
2 Likes

Hello.
Yes, it is working now :grinning:

Thank you again @Mariano_Colmenarejo.
And thank you @philh30.

2 Likes

Hi @nayelyz

It is possible that stock driver Z-Wave Window Treatment does not works for powerMeter and energyMeter capabilities for some devices as Fibaro Walli Roller Sutther, due to these capabilities are not declared as supported capabilities in main init.lua driver and its subdriver

See this post

-- Register message handlers and run driver

local driver_template = {
  supported_capabilities = {
    capabilities.windowShade,
    capabilities.windowShadeLevel,
    capabilities.windowShadePreset,
    capabilities.statelessCurtainPowerButton,
    capabilities.battery
  },

Mariano, I was ready the [ST Edge] Issues with multi-component devices and third-party integrations thread and noticed you were adding those devices to your Z-Wave Switch Mc ST Edge driver. Can you please add the following device to the driver.
It is the Vision Z-Wave In-Wall 2-Relay Double Switch ZL 7432US
Here is the other info from the Groovy IDE:
Front Door Lights Z-Wave Device Multichannel - Device Network Id = 03
Raw Description zw:L type:1001 mfr:0109 prod:2017 model:1717 ver:17.02 zwv:3.67 lib:06 cc:60,25,27,85,72,86 epc:2 ep:[β€˜1001 20,25’]

Switch 1 Device Foyer - Switch Endpoint -  Device Network Id = 03ep1
    Switch 2 Device Front Porch - Switch Endpoint -  Device Network Id	03ep2

The DTH I am currently using is: tomasaxerot : Visonic Door/Window Sensor

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thank you for all the work you do. Much appreciated.

Correction: I got confused. I deleted the DTH will doing testing. Sorry about that.

Hi @Cleon

Added to this driver version
If you need , this profile has the option for multi-tile in preferences

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Z-Wave Switch Mc                     β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-23T15:38:58.925363292        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: 0109/2017/1717
    deviceLabel: Two Switches
    manufacturerId: 0x0109
    productType: 0x2017
    productId: 0x1717
    deviceProfileName: dual-switch-multi
1 Like

Thank you very much. I will test.

Were you able to solve? Does it also read you the temperature? Because I have the same models with the temperature sensor but I can’t read the temperature in any way. Do you know how to solve?

Sei riuscito a risolvere? Ti legge anche la temperatura? Perche io ho gli stessi modelli con il sensore di temperatura ma non riesco a leggere la temperatura in nessun modo. Sai come risolvere?

No I havn’t seen it yet.
@Mariano_Colmenarejo is there a chance you could create this? currently using the stock DH β€œZ-Wave Door/Temp Sensor”

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor ZW5 with Temperature

This device supported by ST official edge drivers:

The picture is from:

The invite for ST official edge driver is here:

You need to install zwave-sensor

With the driver installed unfortunately it does not show me the temperature. I hope someone can help me

I have installed but as you have seen in the picture the temperature does not appear in any way

New version Z-Wave Switch Mc, It will has the name Z-Wave Switch and Childs Mc, which includes the same functions as Zigbee Multi Switch and Childs Mc:

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Switch and Childs Mc
 Version      2022-09-26T11:35:52.968182036        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
  • Option to have a multiple or single tile (default option) on multi-component devices.

• Option to create individual local LAN type devices for secondary components from preferences.

• If no child devices are created, it will work exactly the same as the Z-Wave Switch Mc.
  • Child devices are optional and only use the profile with Switch capability to be used in voice assistants and other third-party applications. If device have power and energy they are still displayed on the original device.
  • The original multi-component device maintains all the functions and components of the stock driver.
  • This is implemented for all the devices of the stock Z-Wave Switch Mc driver, except for the devices included in the subdrivers β€œzooz-zen-30-dimmer-relay”, " zooz-power-strip" and β€œaeon-smart-strip”, in which code would have to be changed in each subdriver and I don’t have devices to test the changes.
  • Both Z-Wave Switch Mc and Z-Wave Switch and Childs Mc contain all the devices and functions of the stock Z-Wave Switch + Several Devices and custom functions added.
  • Childs devices are uninstalled from the App like any other device and can be recreated whenever necessary. Unchecking the preference does not remove the Child device
  • If the option to use LAN devices in Z-Wave and Zigbee drivers were restricted, the driver would still work exactly the same as the Z-Wave Switch Mc without the childs devices.

I only have a double Zwave device, (Fibaro double switch), which is the one with which I have tried several driver profiles. If someone finds something that does not work in profiles of more components and reports it, I will try to fix it.

Hi @alefavara

It looks like your device is pairing as model 0x0700, which has no temperature in its profile, instead of model 0x0701.
Could you confirm the fingerprints of your model?

Please, Make a driver change to the Z-Wave Thing Mc and send a screenshot of the data displayed

- id: 010F/0700 # Fibaro Open/Closed Sensor (FGK-10x) / Europe (0x1000), NA(0x2000)
   deviceLabel: Fibaro Open/Closed Sensor
   manufacturerId: 0x010F
   productType: 0x0700
   deviceProfileName: contact-battery-tamperalert
 - id: 010F/0701/2001 # Fibaro Open/Closed Sensor with temperature (FGK-10X) / NA
   deviceLabel: Fibaro Open/Closed Sensor with temperature
   manufacturerId: 0x010F
   productType: 0x0701
   productId: 0x2001
   deviceProfileName: fibaro-door-window-sensor-temperature

Hi Mariano, how can I send you this screen? Where do I get it?

Install Z-Wave Thing Mc driver
In App, make a driver change in menΓΊ driver of device
Take a screenshot of device data and post it

According smartthings driver this device, europea model has not temperature sensor profile.

According fibaro manual a external temp sensor is need connected to device.

is right?

With a DTH groovy temp works?

Yes, I put an external temperature sensor and before with the DH it worked fine. Now with the edge driver you can’t see the temperature