(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

(New Version) Edge Driver Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc:

• To facilitate the configuration of parameters and Association groups of the different Zwave devices and because when changing to the Z-Wave Device Config Mc driver to configure them, the routines and scenes that we have made are lost:
  • I have integrated the Z-Wave Device Config Mc driver inside the Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc driver as a subdriver
  • The subdriver configurator is executed by creating a Child device that will work exactly the same as the Z-Wave Device Config Mc driver, with the Options in preferences for:
    - “Device Fingerprint Info”
    - “Device Parameters Scan”
    - “Device Parameter Configure”
    - “Device Association Groups Scan”
    - “Device Association Groups Configure”
    default: “Device Fingerprints Info”

• The created device will appear in the room where the hub is located with the name “Device Info-Name of the Father device”

• It is possible that the first time you have to clear the cache of the app to see the profiles of the child device configurator.

• This allows you to configure device parameters and association groups, test if the device works with the new values without changing the driver and without losing routines or scenes

• Once the parameters or association groups have been configured, it is convenient to delete the child device to ensure that the real devices work correctly, if they use configuration, association or version report handlers.

• It is a BETA version, which I have tested with two different types of devices that I have, I would like more tests before replacing the current Mc version.
    Please, if you find any error, tell me and I will try to correct it.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Switch and Child CONFIG       
 Version      2023-03-20T19:59:26.49339752        
  • To use this driver you only have to make a driver change to the Z-Wave Switch and Child CONFIG version. No setting, routine or scene will be lost.
  • If everything works as expected, I will also integrate it into other drivers such as Z-Wave Sensor Mc…

27 mar 2023 Update:

As it seems that there are no bugs reported merge with the Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc and the Z-Wave Switch and Child CONFIG will disappear.

The update will be done automatically in 12 hours maximum

Name         Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc
 Version      2023-03-27T15:26:34.151021779
3 Likes