Echo and ST not yet?

So back when Amazon echo came out I signed up for the invite and got my unit, and ever since then I have been waiting for this integration to happen. I go in and out of the forums from time to time to see if it actually has happened and nothing. I now see that wink has already done it last month and ST has yet to do this. A hub that was given a way free has this capabilities and a hub that I paid $100 is not even close to having it. What is going on here?? No I see that a 2.0 hub is being released so I am thinking that this is why ST is waiting to have integration on both hubs, but at least be loyal to the people that got you where you are and paid the money for this thing. If I don’t see anything any time soon I will take off all of my devices off of this hub, sell it on ebay and use this free wink hub that was given to me when I purchased bulbs I’m sure it will work just as well as this if not better.

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Amazon Echo

Not sure if this violates any rules here but…

Earlier today I was browsing and seen a blog post about this, but was pulled down before I could read it. But thanks to a user at reddit and google cache, I present this.

Removed blog post.

1 Like

I love you my friend!!!

It was either by mistake, or by a marketing plot, but here is the announcement made today and then removed: