Device Handler for Yoolax zigbee motorized shades

If you make the changes Fritts suggested in a previous post the open/close commands will work correctly but the percentage is still reversed. I don’t think this issue has been resolved.

Google Home will respond to open/close commands, but it will display them incorrectly in the app.

I struggled with much of the same problem and decided to take things into my hands-

If you have the ZF32 motor with a reversed motor install this

1 Like

Hi! I’m coming to this thread (a few years later) because a few folks (@thx1200 @Melshaw) mentioned the Yoolax Zigbee motor shades continuously disconnecting from the SmartThings app. I’m having that issue - did anyone ever find a fix?

I got these Zigbee roller shades recently - Dec 2022. Its maddening… I have the Aeotec hub, I get 10+ blinds connected via the yooksmart window treatment, I install the DH and connect to Google Home… all no problem. However over the course of a few days, they slowly, one-by-one all show as disconnected. Any suggestions?

How strong is your ZigBee mesh network? the blinds aren’t repeaters so I’m guessing you have quite a large are with 10+ blinds connected. You may need a few ZigBee repeaters (Hardwired) to have a more stable mesh network.