Developer needed for Develco IoT device integration (your time compensated)

Did you try to use the frient device handler with similar modifications as I did for the smoke detector?

Yes, that’s exactly what i have done. Just got motion sensor to work fine. Device handler just takes some time to update.

But humidity sensor still not reporting humidity, battery state is now correct.

Which model is your humidity sensor?

Develco HMSZB-110

This is the DH what you need:

Can you post a picture from your IDE what is the device reports as manufacturer and name?

Then I will tell what to change at the DH for it. You definitely need to update the isFrient part. And you need to change runLocally to false (at the top), otherwise the device uses the the stock DH code from the Hub and not the updated/modified from the IDE.

1 Like

Thank you! I changed runLocally to false and it solved the problem.

Now I can finally integrate all my devices to Smarthings.

1 Like

Good to hear that! Good luck!

Hey @NoralfG did you manage to use your Smoke alarms as sirens?

Develco Smoke alarm allows you to trigger siren with a command.

That is not part of the DH…

No unfortunately neither the siren nor the temperature seems to work with this device handler. So for full utilisation we still have to wait for proper support from Develco. :expressionless:

I won’t hold my breath…

History Log and device status are completely different. Device status is real time and so are automations that are set to be triggered from SmartApps or the Automation tools, they use the current device status.

The device History page is a separate server that pulls information and then populates it on the History tab. Sometimes this service runs slow so it can take a few minutes to hours to popular depending on the service is performing. This is no impact on the real time automation and smart apps. If you’re seeing the history service running slow, I would recommend reporting it to support@smartthings.com so they can investigate it.

Good to know. :slight_smile: However, at that time the reaction in the app (device status) was the same: State change only after 15-16 minutes. But as mentioned: After resetting the devices and “re-detect” them in SmartThings (with the frient DH), detection is reported instantly. :wink:

Hi, I have also issues with Develco sensors, have a humidity and some multi purpose sensors. I got the humidity sensor to integrate with the code above presented by GSzabados, but the temp and hum. will not refresh, it only show the initial temp and hum.

I also got GitHub integration, but I forgot to first choose my location. I deleted the repositor that was used, but I can’t seem to get a new integration.

So two problems from me here…

You need just to select from the list the DH what I mentioned above. Those are stock DHs unless you want to change the Frient part to Develco.

I used the “Smartsend-temp-humidity-sensor” code, and changed the manufacter name to Develco, and runlocally to false. Now I have changed som more of the code where manufacters are mentioned to Develco, and will see if that changes things. Where in the code is refresh rate mentioned?

So, I have monitored the sensor, and the temperature is refreshing every 5 min, but the humidity seems to be stuck at first reading.

Does anyone know if the develco smart plug works with smartthings?

I believe the basics (on/off) will be ok. Metering, probably not? I’ll find out this weekend.

fre. 18. jun. 2021, 11:02 skrev Jens Gunnar Solem Gunnestad via SmartThings Community <smartthings@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

All should be working.