[DEPRECATED] EchoSistant Evolved ~ Amazon Echo's Only Assistant with Robust Scheduling and Flexible Reporting

I’m coming over from another thread that I had started that lead me to EchoSistant as the solution… Above is where I left off with bamarayne. I’m trying to get a humidity reading using an Aeotec ZW100 Multisensor 6.

Temperature works:

Question: “Alexa, ask the house what is the temperature in the attic?”
Answer: “The temperature in the attic is 77 degrees and was recorded today at 02:14 PM , would you like anything else”

Humidity, no.

Question: “Alexa, ask the house what is the humidity in the attic?”
Answer: “Sorry, I heard that you were looking for feedback on a device named attic but Echosistant wasn’t able to help, would you like to try again?”

Also this issue with motion.

Question: “Alexa, ask the house is there motion in the attic?”
Answer: “I couldn’t quite get that, but attic has 7 capabilities. Would you like to hear more about this device?”

Question: “Alexa, ask the house is there motion in attic?”
Answer: “no, the Attic is not motion”

Seems like the “the” is not a problem for temperature but it is for motion. Humidity won’t work at all, though. I’m feeling like this is more a problem in some code that it is something I can fix myself, right?

I do not see the option for any humidity sensors in the EchoSistant app. Under “Automation → SmartApps → EchoSistant → Main Home Control → Select Devices” Attached is all I have.