Great idea. No idea how you did that… but here is another set of blink… I liked every negative review on the 19th and 20th.
https://www.amazon.com/Blink-Home-Security-Smartphone-Detection/product-reviews/B018HC6PVA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewopt_srt?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=1#reviews-filter-bar
Yep, I’m one step ahead - started doing that earlier today. 
They are sending out the same response. In my email to support, I specifically talked about the shortcomings of their IFTTT integration…their response talked that has been posted here directs me to start using IFTTT.
IFTTT has been lagging to the tune of 30-40 min behind today.
Great work! Hey blink can @RBoy write your ifttt integration?
I guess all this backlash still isn’t enough for them to have any sense of urgency to release a statement ASAP. Balls to the wall
At the end of the day, this is their own undoing.
My one-star review here - feel free to mark as helpful.
Marked!
Here’s another Amazon listing with the reviews filtered down to those Critical with the word “integration”:
One more quick search for you for yet another Amazon listing:
Blink Kit - Critical reviews with the word integration
I’ve noticed that Blink is on the offensive now - they’re only allowing reviews from Verified Purchases on their Amazon listings now. It’s funny how if you bought the 3-camera kit, you can’t review the 2-camera kit because it’s just SO different…
I believe that Netgear hasn’t updated the SmartThings integration to include the Arlo Pro 2’s yet. So if you go with Arlo I’d recommend the regular Pro’s, though they’re not without their problems either. The only difference between the Pro and Pro 2 is the 2’s are 1080p. FWIW, when I had my Arlo Pro setup (before switching to Blink), the picture quality was quite good. So I’m not sure the Pro 2’s are worth it just for the increased resolution.
From what I’ve seen, other than the specs, there seems to be little difference between the Pro’s and the Pro 2’s. With that in mind, I presumed that the SmartThings integration would work straight out of the box?
I haven’t read anything that suggests otherwise, so thanks - I’ll take another look on their community forum.
The original Arlo and Arlo Pro definitely work with SmartThings. I’ve read on a forum that some have problems with Arlo Pro 2 working with ST, but personally my Arlo Pro 2 is working with ST. I have it set up so that when my Arlo Pro 2 detects Motion, it turns on my SmartThings connected driveway lights.
At this point, though, there are problems with Arlo Pro 2 night vision, so you may want to go with the original Arlo Pro.
Yeah those were the issues that I’ve heard (night vision). I just can’t force myself to buy a system that I know is outdated though.
I’d rather buy the updated one with it’s bump up in spec and hope that they can fix the night vision issues with a firmware update. Hopefully they can resolve these problems before it’s available here in the UK.
Is there still some way we can use these cameras as switches or find a way to have them turn on and off without the rboy app?
After an hour on the phone blink is sending me an additional sync module. I plan to put indoor and outdoor on the module. Created virtual switches to work with IFTTT to arm an away and a stay.
I drop my Blink review on Amazon to 2 stars. Told them I will drop to 1 star if SmartThings integration doesn’t come back.
I guess this explains it.
No wonder Amazon has been so flexible in accepting months-old returns.
Yup, must be.
Yep… That being said, I’m not sure why killing the ST integration would be in Amazon’s best interest. Obviously they will tighten their Alexa integration… I’m guessing security? Hopefully Blink will support OAuth soon and re-open the API.