Dashboard Theming (Custom CSS) and Mounting Hardware Ideas

Illegally. :rofl::rofl::rofl::man_facepalming:t4:

So before the internet police arrest me, I understand that this is not up to code.

2 Likes

I am using a recessed single gang box by Arlington from Amazon

The mount I am using is from a community member and you can see his stuff HERE (MakesByMike)

There is also a Facebook group that we use and there is a post string he has showing his mounts and others uses. Are you part of the SmartThings Users Group?

1 Like

Sorry to revive an old thread - I made my own USB cable by following your procedure - but my Fire HD8 version 6 refuses to charge with it - when I plug it in, I see charging icon for a few seconds and then the charge icon goes away. The same cable works fine powering up a RPI zero W. I read somewhere that you have to short data (green and white cables) - but since slim QI charger doesn’t have these, don’t really see how I could do that. Thanks

Has anyone came up with a way to control ‘Smart Charging’? So as to turn off or on charging based on the battery of the tablet. I will be using a Fire HD 8 or 10, Action tiles, Fully Kiosk.

At some point I’m sure there’ll be an Edge driver for Fully Kiosk devices which will make smart charging easier, in the meantime I use Tasker, when battery is X, send Get Request to webCoRE to do stuff, which prolongs battery life and lessens the chance of expanding/exploading batteries.