Change tstat setting based on mode

Hi.

I have routines that change my tstat temp based on time of day while I am home.
If I leave on holiday, I’d like the routines different.
How to setup a routine to run based on the mode? When home, 1 routine runs. When away different routine runs?
I’ve looked but cannot find the answer.
I am running the classic app and the new app so can use either to set this up.

Thanks!
Alan

Check out this Topic:

You could also do something with webCore predicating with “Only When”.

Thank you.

I just purchased a license and will check it out this weekend. Might be quicker than learning to write one or learning webcore.

Cheers!

Thank you.

Webcore sounds good also. Gonna try the rboy app first and see if that does what I want.

I’m kinda surprised there is nothing already setup by Samsung … seems like a common thing to want automated.

Cheers!
Alan