Can anybody help me, i am trying to control somfy motor 4 channel remote with broadlink rm pro but it not working. Or any other way to run somfy curtain motor from broadlink app

Can your use RTS?

i am using somfy rts. but when i trying to learn its button with broadlink rm pro it learn but it not function., there is any way to run somfy with broadlink app

Hello Amar_Yadav

where you able to control the Somfy with broadlink?

Im having the same problema

In advance thanks for your help

In case anyone want to try, it’s almost impossible, or very difficult, because Somfy is using rolling code, meaning the code change slightly with every press and the motor expect another code after each action.

Somfy communicates on different RF frequencies and are not compatible with RM Pro

In order to control this you will need an RFXtrx433E paired though Domoticz, bridged to SmartThings - as others have said Somfy have decided to use an encrypted 433mhz command set to control their motors, this means you cannot learn the rolling code. (I found this out too by ordering an RM Pro and finding it wouldn’t learn from my Telus remote)

I just bought Broadlink RM Pro+ and discovered it won’t work with my Somfy remote. Is it the end of the story or has there been work done to fix this?

1 Like

In the end, Somfy’s not allowing this integration because they want everyone to use their Tahoma hub instead of SmartThings. In the end, I had to open my Telus remote and solder wires to the open/close buttons. The I attached a Shelly wifi relay with dry contacts which does pair with SmartThings. Note: the Telus remotes have solder-accessible contacts, but the new Situo remotes that have replaced them have contacts that are so tiny they’re really hard to solder, so it’s best to pick up a Telus remote on eBay if you want to try this.

Remember that a single channel Telus remote can operate multiple Somfy shades. You don’t need a four-channel remote to control all your Somfy shades this way.

Bond Bridge works with Somfy motorized shades

I just had the shades installed (Progressive screens - to make the back porch screened in or open)

I bought the Bond Bridge Pro because it has a slider for the screens, but not sure if the slider works as designed - still playing with it

I can create scenes for Alexa - seems to work so far - Example: “Alexa, Dog Door” opens screen 1 wide enough for the dog to go to the backyard (uses the My setting for screen one)

Finster63, is the Bond Bridge still working to control your shades?

I can confirm Bond bridge is working great with Somfy and specifically the remote in the picture that wws shared in the initial message in this thread.
Furthermore, there’s a ln Edge driver that was recently contributed by the community that pots these devices as local in ST.

Does the Bond bridge work with Alexa and Home Assistant as well? Do you have a link to the manufacturer’s site so I can verify with them that my Sunsetter awnings can be controlled? It seems to be controlled by a Somfy remote? Thanks

Sunsetter awnings can be controlled by the Bond bridge (extend out and retract)