Blue Iris

The blue iris code has changed. You can find the latest at

or in the main smartthings repo, whenever they decide to process pull requests.

I should have searched for this sooner. Does this still work for you? I am having issues that my BI server wants authentication - login page even when I use the string above. Once I login and repost this it then triggers. Also, I cannot seem to find the BI Smart App. This is the first thing I want to setup with ST. If an event at a door occurs, trigger ALL cameras to record for trigger time. I hope you are still active and around. I emailed BI support but have not heard back. The help file seems a bit different in the format but I get the same results when I have HTTP Auth on for LAN. Turning it off, I never get the status code return from BI and cameras don’t trigger.

Thanks

Any luck with this?

Me? Yes mine is working well. - the BI SmartApp

I came from IncontrolHA too. Unfortunately while there are many nice things about SmartThings I have found overall flexibility of the system to be much lower then IC. Nice thing is you can run IC as a secondary netwrok to ST if you want.

But all you can do it toggle modes?

Correct. That is all you can do.

Getting the following error when trying the sync the Blue Iris Device Handler. Smart app will also not work to change profiles.

5e39880a-6bfd-4c3a-a415-cff574a2cd0a 12:18:45 PM: error error 21: Parsing parseBody() error, body is ‘null’. Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

5e39880a-6bfd-4c3a-a415-cff574a2cd0a 12:18:45 PM: error error 4: msg.status returned 302

Any Ideas?