Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23-26, 2018)

Mines too but they also have some of the $10 ones on clearance. You might want to check around. There is a thread somewhere on here with the links.

Edit: Sorry, it’s the contacts and motion sensors that are marked down. If you buy 2 at $23 then add something to equal $50, you can use the $10 off of $50 to bring them down to $18 each…

“Pocket socket” in this context means a plug-in module like this, currently on sale for $19.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6UM8QD/

I expect to see quite a few of these on sale for Black Friday since they work with the echo plus. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nest products are now at BF pricing at most retailers :slight_smile:

Monoprice BF has arrived. Details in 1st post

Wyze is taking Black Friday literally. I wouldn’t expect a special price, just special edition.

3 Likes

Nest Thermostat for $134.25. TODAY ONLY - restrictions apply - ship to store

1 Like

Dell has confirmed that the $99 Nest E is a misprint and it’s $139.

1 Like

August will have $50 off the Pro + Connect and $30 off the normal lock
https://august.com/blogs/home/invest-in-home-security-with-august-this-black-friday-cyber-monday

1 Like

We’ll have all of the Zooz switches (except for ZEN24 toggle dimmer which is in low stock) on sale during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday week

When does this sale begin? I am looking for the Zen23

ZEN23 is scheduled to go on sale on Cyber Monday.

ebay coupon code PICKFAST on the mobile app for 15% off before 8 pm eastern today. stackable too. Just got a carpet cleaner direct from Hoover for 30% off total.

1 Like

Nest Outdoor Camera. $112 Today Only - restrictions apply - ship to store

Hey there @TheSmartestHouse! When will the ZSE40 be on sale? Thank you!

Cyber Monday as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Google Home Hub is now $99 on Walmart online. There is no buy button on the page :wink:

1 Like

GE Z-wave switches are on sale at Lowes now. Add-on switches are only $13.99!

As are the brand new iris devices

2 Likes

+10% off code if subscribe on newsletter

1 Like

I saw the schlage connect smart locks going for $149 at lowes right now and bought one. Knowing their inventory, Hopefully they have it in stock.

1 Like

Amazon has finally added a “smart home” category with a new “smart home deals“ page which is pretty nicely organized by device class, but definitely doesn’t have all the deals posted yet, so I think they are still building it out.

3 Likes