Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23-26, 2018)

Just ordered one for $99. Thanks @jkp!

Just added ActionTiles Thanksgiving + Black Friday through Cyber week offer:

All Trials Reset and 30% off Coupon (expires Dec 1st, 2018).

Thank-you!

4 Likes

These are amazing black Friday deals, I have also found a good Black Friday deal of VPN from PureVPN: They Are Offering 88% Discount on their 5 year subscription which will cost you only $1.32/ month, Here is the deal: https://www.purevpn.com/vpn-deals/blackfriday

Maaaaan!!! I was 5 days too soon

Altatac via Rakuten offers the Google Wireless Dual-Band 802.11ac Router 3-Pack in White for $249.95. Coupon code “BF20” cuts the price to $199.96. (You must be logged into your Rakuten account to apply this coupon.) With free shipping. https://www.rakuten.com/shop/altatac/product/Google-Wifi/

2 Likes

ZwaveProducts.com has a bunch of zwave items on sale up to 60% off for Black Friday. Most of the biggest discounts are on zwave classic models that they are probably trying to get rid of now that zwave plus versions are available, but it’s still a good sale.

https://www.zwaveproducts.com/shop/black-friday-deals

It’s too hard for me to voice the individual items, but here are some picture examples:

Note that they also have the toolbox on sale for $149. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I saw that too. . . but always been a little scared of ordering things from Rakuten.

1 Like

Lightening deal: limited time deal on ecolink door/window sensors $19.81

1 Like

2 fan controller with a $10 off $50 for $56 after tax then a second order of 2 paddle dimmers, same coupon, for $53. Not too shabby.

1 Like

I have them in my house and wired them to do local control with ESP8266 and ST_Anything -

I noted exactly that as I was scrolling through! Could be tempting!

1 Like

Anybody know of any deals on Raspberry Pi’s (no funny comments about it being Thanksgiving and Apple pie being traditional!!!)

TIA
J

1 Like

Rachio 2 & 3 both on sale. Just picked up a gen 3 for my self. Gen 3 is 189.99 and Gen 2 139.99.

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing the Sonos Beam for the TV in my study for some time. Finally took the plunge with the Black Friday sale.

Almost ordered through Amazon until I noticed AAdvantage Shopping has 5x miles via Sonos.com right now. Same price … maybe a few days longer shipping.

2 Likes

$99.99

1 Like

Rakuten takes an extra 20% off sitewide via coupon code “BF20” as part of its Black Friday Sale. (A $60 maximum discount applies.) Plus, most orders receive free shipping . Deal ends November 23.

Note: This coupon can only be used once per account. (You must be signed in to use it.)

Do you know of any sales out there on ET-WV525BWEGUS or the ET-WV525KWEGUS?

I’ve only seen them at $10/$30 off. Rakuten has an extra 20% until tomorrow so you might try that (go up one post above yours)

But it is still early in the game, prices could drop somewhere by Cyber Monday (or not)

C’mon @TheSmartestHouse , everyone is on hold waiting on you guys. Let’s get that sale Popping 4 days early…

2 Likes