I was getting so pee’od at the vertical slider for dimmers, I decided to make my own device for dimmers. Here is the current detail UI.
It contains the following:
- Main Tile, toggles on and off
- Top right, button for raising the level (by user defined increment, see Preferences tile)
- Next down, button for lowering the level (same as above note)
- Below main, Horizontal slider for controlling dimmer level.
- To the right of slider, value tile for showing current level value in percentage (1-100%)
- Below slider, Preferences tile to set the step value for when the user pushes on the raise or lower buttons
- Standard tiles (depending on your device platform)
Let me know what you think (critique welcome)